CHAPTER 20

Su Yu finally entered the hospital.

After entering the hospital, she was pressed by the doctor to give her a bottle of medicine.

The director sent her over and watched Shen Suqin busy registering her, getting medicine, and helping her to the infusion room.

The director had mixed feelings.

What can I say?

Seeing a thousand-year-old ghost busy with her husband like a normal modern person, the director felt that this world was a bit magical for a while.

When Shen Suqin looked like a human, she really looked like a human.

She was also taught by Su Yu to use black mist to simulate a shadow under her feet.

Everyone in the hospital was in a hurry, and no one noticed Shen Suqin's shadow, right?

There was something in the mirror.

No reflection of her emerged.

Shen Suqin felt sorry for Su Yu and asked for a hospital bed.

When Su Yu lay down on the hospital bed, the director also left the hospital.

He and Su Yu reached an agreement that Su Yu would be responsible for restraining Shen Suqin, and the bureau would turn a blind eye.

Only one eye, but Shen Suqin must not kill anyone.

In front of the director, Shen Suqin nodded like a chicken pecking at rice, "I will never kill anyone. My husband made a three-part agreement with me. If I kill someone, she must make peace with me."

The director felt a little tired.

After everyone left, Su Yu stretched out her hand towards Shen Suqin.

Shen Suqin hesitated to speak and looked at Su Yu's bandaged left shoulder.

There was still a needle hole in her right hand due to the water dripping.

All in all, Su Yu was so pitiful now that Shen Suqin didn't dare to press on her.

But Su Yu said, "Tsk, You are a ghost! What weight do you have!"

Everyone was in the infusion room for infusion.

Su Yu's voice was low, and Shen Suqin nestled in her arms.

It was still winter, so Su Yu shivered a little while holding such a big, cold ice cube, but luckily she could bear it.

When Su Yu finished hanging water and took a taxi home, it was already late at night.

Xi Niang had already prepared things at home, including midnight snacks.

Xipo is really good at serving others.

The late night snack she prepared was Chaoshan beef hotpot, which she learned from online videos.

The ingredients were ordered with a mobile phone and delivered directly to her home.

When Xipo picked them up, she even shocked the delivery boy.

I just thought that this old woman was weird and gloomy.

She didn't seem to be an easy person to get along with.

She hurriedly handed over her handbag and ran away.

Xi Niang used the kitchen knife to slice the beef and make beef balls.

By the time Su Yu got home, the hot pot was heating up.

Su Yu obviously injured her left shoulder, but the doctor hung her left hand directly in order to stop her from moving.

But even so, it was the left hand that was inconvenient.

Shen Suqin's attitude towards her was as if she had both hands.