CHAPTER 171

After scolding the noob, the two quickly returned to the pioneering group, and the leader handed over the command to Xi Tong without saying a word.

Although Xi Tong's words were unkind, and she would catch anyone who made a mistake, everyone was very cautious and cautious for fear of being scolded.

But the nurse Xi Tong standing in the back row seemed to have opened her eyes, and she seemed to see clearly no matter who in the team did what.

Even after the team was wiped out, she would spend five minutes reviewing who had made what mistakes and what needed to be improved.

She was not targeting anyone, and even Zhang Keke's mistakes would be picked out and explained.

In fact, such a ruthless talk about mistakes would indeed make some people feel offended, but as the third group in the second-ranked guild, the members of the group are all first-tier players in the game.

When they can become stronger, everyone listens seriously.

Everyone plays the game seriously, really likes to play this game, and hopes to become stronger in the game.

Everyone in their group has spent countless hours and energy to go faster and further than others in the game.   

Now their group 3 is the fastest in the guild in terms of opening up the wasteland. No one wants to fall behind and is holding back their anger to clear the level.

So although Xi Tong is not polite, no one is really angry.   After reviewing the game, they will continue to push forward.

This time, they successfully pushed the first boss. Everyone looked at the treasure chest left behind in bewilderment.

The leader sent out the most powerful big red hand in their group 3 - Xi Tong.   

There was no surprise, that is, a huge explosion.   

"Fuck!"   

"It's a treasure!"   

"This equipment is awesome! It's worth being a wasteland, the harvest is different!"   

Faced with the dazzling array of equipment that exploded, the members of the team discussed it, especially when they saw a piece of priest equipment in it, which made everyone excited.

After all, the most powerful person in their group is the nurse. This equipment is an outer outfit, a nun's outfit.

The leader didn't hesitate and directly gave it to Xi Tong.

No one in their team objected.   

The fixed group is like this.

First, see if there is any equipment missing in their team. Only when no one wants it will they give it to the guild.

The guild usually provides them with a lot of financial assistance, so it is reasonable to take the equipment back when they open up the wasteland.   

When the guild also expresses that there is no demand, the equipment will be sold, and then everyone will share the money.   

There are three nurses in their fixed group, but the other two will not even ask for it. Everyone knows who is the reason for this boss.   

The remaining equipment will be competed by the professions for points, and whoever has better luck will get it.

However, the knight's equipment must be reserved for the main tank.

This is an unwritten rule, and other sub-tanks have to stand aside.   

Zhang Keke has no need for knight equipment, but she is a little jealous when she sees the warrior equipment.