CHAPTER 41

After confirming the relationship and obtaining the resources, Bai Xi began to get busy. But even so, she did not forget to make lunch and dinner for Zhao Yueyun.

When she did not have time to cook, she would prepare some food in advance and freeze it in the refrigerator.

They have been living together for a while, and Zhao Yueyun has learned how to do some simple housework in her relationship with Bai Xi. Taking out frozen food to defrost and simply process it are no problem for Zhao Yueyun.

She has even learned how to use the oven, and her housework ability has been steadily improved.

On this day, Bai Xi was preparing for filming in the studio.

Because of Zhao Yueyun's relationship behind her, she has been completely cleared by the agent, and her treatment has risen sharply.

The main reason is that when she left home the day before yesterday, the agent happened to see her and Zhao Yueyun hugging and parting.

The agent also told her with a serious face that she must not be photographed by paparazzi.

Bai Xi agreed on the surface, but she didn't care in her heart.

She was not the kind of person who paid much attention to other people's eyes. If she was really photographed, and her fans and netizens could not accept it at that time, she would just quit the circle and become a rich wife.

As long as Zhao Yueyun did not go bankrupt and end up in a mess like in the novel, she would not come out to work again.

Working is so tiring, really tiring.

Of course, Bai Xi would never let the things in the novel happen to Zhao Yueyun again. She would definitely protect Zhao Yueyun and achieve a happy ending for the two of them.

While Bai Xi was in a daze, her assistant An Nan came over and called out, "Sister Bai Xi."

Bai Xi sat on a folding chair and looked up at her. An Nan handed her the paper bag in her hand, "Sister Bai Xi, have a drink. I think we have to wait a little longer."

They arrived at the studio early, and the equipment was still being debugged there, so Bai Xi sat on the chair bored and waited for the filming party to work there.

Bai Xi nodded, took the Yangzhi Ganlu she had ordered and drank it.

Before her rebirth, Bai Xi was reluctant to order this thing - just kidding, a cup costs at least 20 yuan, what else can't she do with this money? Besides, she had worked in a milk tea shop before, and basically knew how to make delicious drinks.

Occasionally, she would use the extra materials in the store to make a cup to reward herself, but the feeling of making it yourself is different from buying it directly from others.

It's still better to buy it directly.

As she was looking around the studio with her straw in her mouth, the director came over.

As a person who is particularly good at dealing with people and dancing, Bai Xi immediately put the Yangzhi Ganlu in the hands of her assistant An Nan, then stood up and greeted him with a smile, "Director, what can I do for you?"

The director raised the rolled-up book in his hand and pointed to the side, "Let's go over there and discuss the details."

Bai Xi nodded and said "ok" with a bright smile. She followed the director to a nearby place with better lighting.

The director unfolded the notebook in his hand and showed Bai Xi a reference picture, "Your style used to be sexy before, but recently you have been more youthful, lively and cute, and The theme of our set of cosmetics matches well, so you can refer to Qi Yue for some of your actions."

The reference pictures in his book are also most of the promotional pictures that Qi Yue took before.

She follows a pure path, and the promotional pictures look moist and translucent.

Seeing Qi Yue's photo, Bai Xi suddenly remembered... Qi Yue seemed to have grabbed this advertisement, right?

Maybe it was the recent sweet love that made Bai Xi's reaction a little slower. Only then did she remember that Qi Yue had also shot an advertisement for a cosmetics brand at this time, following the same path as Zhao Yuesheng.

Bai Xi almost couldn't help but laugh out loud.