CHAPTER 74

Ji Mengjia kicked the door open with a heroic spirit, but she saw a very girly room.

This made Ji Mengjia stunned. She was not interested in these cute things. Her small boxes were all black leather boxes, which looked heavy and old-fashioned.

In her past life, such cute but cumbersome things were not worthy of appearing in her life. She didn't expect that Iris's room would be so cute.

Perhaps because Iris looked like a very proud and noble lady, Ji Mengjia thought that her room must be the luxurious style of medieval European aristocrats.

It turned out to be a modern cute girl style room.

Walking through the living room, Ji Mengjia hesitated about which door was Iris's bedroom, but Iris opened the bedroom door herself. She was still wearing a school uniform, but her face was flushed - it was spicy, and the corners of her eyes were moist as if she was about to shed tears - it was also spicy.

Ji Mengjia had never seen such an expression on any monster, and she fell silent for a while.

Iris's reaction was even faster than hers, "Why are you here! Human, get out!" 

Ji Mengjia realized something at the moment. Although Iris was a monster, she was very polite and never said the word "get out".

Maybe this was the so-called "noble attitude" they pursued that Ji Mengjia couldn't understand. But it must be said that such a scolding really had no strength at all.

She lifted her small box, causing the angry Iris to look at her small box, "What's the matter?"

"I'm tired of carrying the box like this. As the host, won't you treat me?"

Iris subconsciously said, "Sorry..."

As soon as she finished speaking, she realized that something was wrong. What did Ji Mengjia's tiredness of carrying the box have to do with her?

She was a noble vampire lady, and she was just a humble human!

What Ji Mengjia did was beyond Iris's expectation,
"I decided to stay here. Every dormitory in the school is for two people, right? Do you have a roommate?"

The moment she entered the room, Ji Mengjia actually realized that Iris would not have a roommate. Otherwise, with her personality, how could she decorate the living room so cutely?

Iris is very proud.

Iris was still trying to say that she had a roommate, but she saw that Ji Mengjia had already opened the door opposite and walked in. Although no one lived in this bedroom, Iris's servants often came to clean it, so it was kept very clean.

Ji Mengjia breathed a sigh of relief and put her small box on the bedside table.

Iris also wanted to follow in to see what Ji Mengjia was up to, but the vampires in this world have a rule of "no entry without invitation".

When Iris wanted to enter the room, she was restrained by an invisible force and could not move forward.

The moment she saw her hesitating at the door, Ji Mengjia got this point.

It seems that the vampires in this world have basically the same habits as those in the world before she crossed over.

As a demon hunter who is familiar with the habits of various monsters, there are a lot of things in her small box, including a small wooden sign with her name on it. Whether this thing is hung up or not, as long as it enters an ownerless residence, it will be determined that the room belongs to the person whose name is engraved on the wooden sign.

Ji Mengjia certainly would not invite Iris to come in. The bedroom can be said to be the only area where she can close her eyes and sleep safely. If she invites her in, she might get bitten on the neck when she goes back to sleep.

Ji Mengjia is a cautious and skilled veteran demon hunter, so she said in front of Iris, "Let's get along well in the future." Then she closed the door of the room.

Iris gnashed her teeth in anger, but she had no other options. She stamped her feet in front of Ji Mengjia's bedroom door and turned back to her bedroom.

Iris's phone on the bedside table kept vibrating. She calmed down, sat on the bed with her bat pillow in her arms, and picked up her phone.

Their class had created a group where Ferry was not there. To be honest, ordinary vampires did not dare to flatter the cold and icy vampire nobles who were far above them, and they were a little scared. But Iris was different. Many vampires would come to her to show their courtesy.

So although there was no Ferry in this group, there was Iris.

They talked about how terrifying the new human was in the group, and even suspected that she was a demon in human skin.