CHAPTER 82

Since Iris found out that Ji Mengjia liked me, Iris found Ji Mengjia more and more pleasing to the eye, and the things that I couldn't explain before also had answers.

Iris paid more and more attention to Ji Mengjia, and some small things that I had ignored before gradually came into my eyes.

For example, Ji Mengjia almost never made friends with any vampires. She was always alone and kept to herself. Although she was not a vampire, she always loved to eat something made of blood, and she often wanted to share it with her. Since the first day she transferred to this school, she sat next to me and never changed her seat.

At this moment, Iris realized the truth.

Why did she keep to herself and keep to herself?

That was because she loved me deeply and was afraid that I would be jealous.

Why did she like to eat something made of blood when she was not a vampire?

That was because she wanted to be close to her life, sharing with me was not to mention, it was all a manifestation of love for her!

There is only one explanation for her to sit next to me on the first day of transfer to this school - she fell in love with me at first sight!

Iris couldn't help sniffing, she was a little touched.

How much Ji Mengjia liked me, she didn't even notice these things. And from the moment Ji Mengjia saw her for the first time, Ji Mengjia had already fallen under her pleated skirt.

Iris looked carefully in the mirror in the bedroom. The vampire in the mirror was elegant, beautiful and noble, with a long silver curly hair that seemed to be shining... It's not Ji Mengjia's fault, she is really good-looking.

But they are destined to be apart, Iris sighed.

It is very difficult for Iris to refuse Ji Mengjia's feelings. She really likes Ji Mengjia's blood, so sweet. But once she refuses, she will never be able to drink such sweet blood again.

However, Iris can't keep hanging on Ji Mengjia, ignore her feelings, and enjoy her sweet blood. She is a particularly proud vampire, and it is very rude to use other people's feelings like this.

And maybe... maybe they can't be two people but can be friends, and Ji Mengjia will continue to suck her blood in the future.

Iris hesitated for several days, and when she looked at Ji Mengjia, her eyes were full of hesitation.

Ji Mengjia got goose bumps when she saw her eyes. Before Iris came to find her, Ji Mengjia first found Iris, "What's the matter with you recently?"

She looked at me with strange eyes.

Iris didn't expect Ji Mengjia to find her directly. She was a little panicked, her big eyes blinked and her eyes were a little evasive.

She could only choose to leave Ji Mengjia. Whenever she thought of Ji Mengjia hiding her heart and being in front of her as if nothing had happened, for fear of being rejected by her, Iris was deeply moved.

Iris almost shed tears. She ran away from Ji Mengjia and ran towards the dormitory.

Ji Mengjia was left with a head full of question marks.

Ji Mengjia frowned. She really didn't know what was going on in the vampire's mind. The progress bar had suddenly risen rapidly in the past few days. It was obviously dead before and didn't move at all, but she didn't do anything and it jumped to 10 three times in a row in the past few days.

"System, is there something wrong with your progress bar?"

"No, please don't question the system."

Iris, who was running away, also knew that she looked at Ji Mengjia a little strange recently, but as soon as she saw Ji Mengjia, her heart that had not beaten since birth seemed to beat up and made a lot of noise.

Iris sat on the bed with a pillow in her arms, her face buried in the pillow.

She had a new question in her mind: What's wrong with me now? Why did I become so wrong because of Ji Mengjia?

She sighed slowly and decided to ask Mo Xiaoxiao again.

Everyone was in the cafeteria at this time, but as a human, Mo Xiaoxiao basically didn't go to the cafeteria. God knows how she survived.