CHAPTER 161

What is it like to kiss a girl?

Xiao Xiao had never thought about it before coming to this world, but if she were to talk about it now, she could write a detailed paper.

It was a sunny day, and the wind was very strong on the mountain peak. Because of the high altitude, there was a small part of the ground that was frozen.

Xiao Xiao made full use of these conditions and gave Mu Yan'er a kiss when she was about to stand.

Originally from the Xiao family, she had studied a lot of water-related mental methods, so it was no problem for her to create some small accidents of slipping.

She hugged Mu Yan'er's waist and rotated half a circle to the ground, exactly the same as last time, and then as long as there were some small errors, she could achieve the bloody routine in idol dramas: no matter how they fell, they could always kiss each other in the end.

She calculated a lot of data and made a wooden man to practice, and found out what kind of posture and what angle to rotate in order to kiss someone after falling.

She would definitely not make such a low-level mistake as wanting to kiss each other after falling, but in the end, only their big teeth were kissed together!

Although the idol drama is a bit fake, they are in the world of cultivation, and everything has a solution.

When Xiao Xiao kissed Mu Yan'er after completing the preparatory work for the important plot of the idol drama, she felt that the novel was not deceiving me, and the kiss really felt great!

Mu Yan'er's lips were like her, like a ball of fire. Even if she was blown on the observation deck at the top of the mountain for a while, causing the surface body temperature to drop a little, it was still higher than Xiao Xiao's body temperature.

Mu Yan'er's lips were as soft as her hands. When she touched them, her thin lips that seemed ruthless were particularly soft, and even had a slight effect of being pushed back by Xiao Xiao's lips.

Just like cotton candy...

Maybe because Xiao Xiao liked her, Xiao Xiao felt that Mu Yan'er's lips were still sweet, making her want to keep kissing.

On the contrary, Mu Yan'er was completely shocked.

Her first kiss that she had kept for 22 years was gone!

Mu Yan'er actually didn't have anyone she liked. When she was 16 or 17 years old, she had thought that if she couldn't break off the engagement for the rest of her life, she would marry Xiao Ming, and maybe kiss him.

But as long as she thought about kissing Xiao Ming, she would get goose bumps all over her body... Mu Yan'er made up her mind, she must!

She must find a chance to break off the engagement!

After breaking off the engagement, although she and Xiao Xiao always had overly close actions, Mu Yan'er never thought that one day she would kiss Xiao Xiao.

This was not in Mu Yan'er's imagination at all!

But after they really kissed, it didn't seem as annoying as she had imagined.

Like Xiao Xiao, Mu Yan'er also felt that Xiao Xiao's lips were very soft. The mouth that always made her angry was not so annoying after closing.

It was just that it seemed a bit too strange to stick to each other like this.

Mu Yan'er thought it was an accident and felt very embarrassed. She was going to hold Xiao Xiao's shoulders and stand up, at least to separate their lips first.

But she didn't expect that Xiao Xiao would stick out her tongue and licked it!

Licked it!

Mu Yan'er's whole face was red. She was completely furious this time, and even the corners of her eyes were red.

Mu Yan'er quickly got up from Xiao Xiao, threw her sleeves and glared at her, but Xiao Xiao even reached out and touched her lips, and then looked at Mu Yan'er's lips with an ambiguous look.

"You, you!" Mu Yan'er was so angry that she couldn't speak properly. In the end, she only left the word "hooligan" and fled like a fly.

Xiao Xiao sighed, "Sister's escape technique is getting better and better, and even her speed is much faster than before."

Mu Yan'er's escape technique is indeed getting better and better.