CHAPTER 12

Su Yu finally took the Su family’s great treasure, the ancient sword - the Moon Patrol Sword.

Just kidding, you still have to protect your own life.

That ghost bus is not on the same level as the previous Bixian.

Bixian only killed a few people, but the ghost bus took people away one by one.

After killing so many people, it has already become a ghost.

Got a bad guy.

Although it is far inferior to the second female, it is still a more powerful ghost in the early stage.

Su Yu took the sword back home that day and also packed up her other equipment.

When Su Yu was sitting cross-legged on the ground and counting the equipment, Shen Suqin floated over, "Husband, didn't you say you wouldn't help them?"

Su Yu had a constipated expression on her face, but she had to pretend to be righteous, and her face changed quickly.

The speed is shocking.

She still looked worried for the country and the people, "I didn't let them go, and I didn't say I wouldn't go myself. They are two young, boy and girl have no skills. Even if they went there with the Moon Patrol Sword, it would be for nothing. It's better if I go alone, I can save one or two lives."

There was no expression on Shen Suqin's face, but she landed on her feet, then sat softly on the ground, leaning against Su Yu, "Husband, why don't you let me take action, I'll help you solve that annoying thing."

She put her slender hand on Su Yu's shoulder, causing Su Yu to tighten her clothes involuntarily, and Shen Suqin's hand paused.

Su Yu took a sip of hot water first, and then stayed close to Shen Suqin without moving.

Doesn't she want Shen Suqin to take action?

Of course I have thought about it, but what is the difference between that and the male protagonist in it?

In it, Shen Suqin is treated as a dispensable tool, a plug-in that belongs exclusively to the male protagonist.

All the things that the male protagonist cannot solve are thrown to Shen Suqin.

At that time, Su Yu saw it and was very disgusted with the male protagonist's behavior.

He was simply a typical example of a soft-boiled man.

While coaxing Shen Suqin with sweet words, saying that he was her wife, he also showed that he was forced to do everything.

If he didn't want to appease this big ghost, how could he marry a ghost as his wife?

Later, when he had the ability, he directly eliminated Shen Suqin.

"Bah, you stinky man." Su Yu had such emotion when she looked at it.

But I still couldn't help myself because I liked this supernatural thing, and the other descriptions were indeed wonderful.

I endured the displeasure in my heart and read the whole book.

She patted Shen Suqin's hand and said, "No, I'm your husband. It's my responsibility to make money and support the family. If I hide behind you all the time, what's the difference between him and the pretty guy in the TV series you watch?"

Shen Suqin felt the warmth from a living person on the back of her hand, she couldn't help but smile, "Okay, it all depends on your husband."

She brought a full set of tools with her that night and asked Shen Suqin to hide in the temporary memorial tablet, carrying her backpack and the moon patrol The sword went out.

Although the Moon Patrol Sword is an ancient sword, it is not fragile.

She wrapped it in silk and fastened it to the buckle next to her backpack.

There was also a thermos cup tied to the other side.

Of course, it was not filled with hot water, but It's black dog blood.

Dog lovers strongly condemned it.

She took the last bus and arrived at the platform where the ghost bus would appear.