CHAPTER 96

WORLD FIVE  (-DISGUISE MAN x PRINCESS-)

You Ning felt good about her time travel. Although her death was quite shameful, she was quite satisfied with this identity after traveling through time.

As a woman, traveling through time to ancient times and becoming the eldest princess who was second only to the emperor, that was really the result of burning incense and praying for the Buddha's blessing.

If she was an ordinary peasant girl or a woman of low status, You Ning might have stabbed herself to death and reincarnated directly.

Fortunately, the system told her, "You will definitely be arranged with an identity that allows you to talk to the female lead, so just rest assured."

You Ning was a little dazed looking at the blurry face in the bronze mirror, and the palace maid was putting a flower on her hair. She came at the right time, the story had just begun, and she had plenty of time to save the heroine.

This is a fictional novel in ancient times. The heroine is a concubine's daughter who was reborn in the prime minister's mansion, and the hero is a top scholar who has been promoted to a high position since then.

The hero was chosen by the prime minister to be his son-in-law, but the heroine first solved the difficult elder sister in the house fight, and then gradually fell in love with the hero in their interactions.

The two finally got married and created a good story.

But in every novel, there must be a heroine who goes against the heroine in everything, although Youning really liked this heroine's character at the beginning.

The hero became a disciple of Mr. Shi, a great man in the dynasty, because Mr. Shi liked the hero's intelligence and wisdom.

And the heroine is Mr. Shi's youngest daughter Shi Jinyu.

Mr. Shi has never avoided the leading female since she was a child. He taught her to be proficient in music, chess, calligraphy and painting. She is also as good as others in etiquette, music, archery, charioteering and mathematics, and her knowledge and literary talent are even better than those of other men.

Even among Mr. Shi's students, Shi Jinyu is also a superior writer.

So she naturally likes the male protagonist who is more outstanding than herself.

In addition, the male protagonist and Shi Jinyu are of similar age and knowledge, so Mr. Shi asked his daughter to dress up as a boy and teach with the male protagonist, which also saved some effort.

He thought that if there was something between the two, it would be a good story. If they didn't see eye to eye, then forget it. Over time, Shi Jinyu had already secretly fallen in love with her.

It's just that the male protagonist is concerned about the world and wants to do something for this world. He didn't realize that the little junior brother next to him was actually a little junior sister.

Shi Jinyu was impressed by his ideals and ambitions and admired him even more. Under the influence of her, she actually disguised herself as a man and took the imperial examination without telling her family.

Although Youning didn't know how Shi Jinyu passed the exam under the strict body search system, he held the idea that finding a sense of reality in a virtual world must be problematic, so he would not dwell on such background board things.

In short, Shi Jinyu passed the exam.

She has a pretty face and can be a handsome young man after dressing up carefully. Although her knowledge is not as good as that of the male protagonist, who is her senior, she is also outstanding, so it is not surprising that she passed the exam.

Shi Jinyu also has many ambitions. She disguised herself as a man to take the imperial examination not on impulse but carefully planned; she wanted to take the imperial examination not just for the male protagonist, but for her own passion.

She disguised herself as a man and passed the exam, which originally gave her the possibility of showing her skills and realizing her ambitions.

Unfortunately, her brain suddenly took a detour in the middle, and she became anxious when she saw the heroine and the hero being sweet and talking about love. It was a joke that she faked her death to get out and return to her female body. She left all her ideals and ambitions behind. She only knew that she could not compete with the heroine in disguise. She said she would recover.

Youning sneered. Shi Jinyu probably didn't expect how much disaster her impulsiveness would bring to her family.

After all, she was the heroine, and she kept causing trouble for the heroine. The ending would definitely not be too good.

Her disguise as a man to hide her identity was finally exposed. The emperor was furious and demoted and exiled the Shi family. Even Shi Jinyu was made a prostitute and became a courtesan in a brothel.

This was the result of the male protagonist's desperate plea for the Shi family, otherwise it would be even worse.

No brains means no brains. Once a woman disguises herself as a man, she must pretend forever, and there is no possibility of recovery. Even if she dies, she can only be a man.

Youning belittled Shi Jinyu a lot. She looked down on people who ran away to have an affair halfway through their careers, regardless of whether they were men or women.

Before crossing over, Youning was an independent and capable woman, the kind who was always focused on doing things. She was almost 10 years old and was urged to get married every day, but she refused to do it. She just wanted to stay single and work on her career.