CHAPTER 61

After Li Silu’s repeated assurances, Xuan Yi finally believed that Li Silu didn’t like Shen Xiuqi.

Li Silu took a tissue and wiped her tears with disgust on her face, only to see that the rain had cleared up for her alpha. She turned back to dry her hair and rushed Xuan Yi to take a shower.

After Xuan Yi left, she looked at the calendar on the table. The days three days later were circled in red.

Li Silu sighed heavily.

She didn't want Xuan Yi to go back to the military headquarters at all. Soldiers had very few vacations. Xuan Yi was still a senior general. She didn't know when the next vacation would be.

Li Silu was absentmindedly doing her skin care. Unexpectedly, across the wall, Xuan Yi had a completely different emotion from hers.

The shower sprinkled warm water on Xuan Yi, and her fiery red hair was stained with water and stuck to her body. After Li Silu repeatedly assured that she didn't like Shen Xiuqi, Xuan Yi felt happy and was able to smile when she was about to go to the military headquarters.

Deep down in her heart, she was secretly happy that she didn't have to return to the real world for the time being.

"I'm just going back later, it's not like I won't go back..." Xuan Yi spoke softly to herself, not knowing who she was explaining to.

She washed for a while before coming out of the bathroom. Xuan Yi threw herself on the bed without even drying her hair. There were soft omegas on the soft bed, and the fragrance of her jasmine green tea penetrated her nose.

Li Silu disliked her for not drying her hair, so she stretched out her hand to push her, but when she got to the back, she half pushed and half fell into her arms.

Xuan Yi said, "I'm going to work in three days."

Li Silu saw her alpha's expression, but in the end she couldn't push her away. But a month has passed! Alpha's technology is still appallingly poor! And the monkey is impatient.

"Slow down!"

Li Silu gritted her teeth.

In the last three days of her wedding leave, Li Silu had less time to go to the company, and her secretary did a lot of work spontaneously. Fortunately, the omega secretary was very capable, otherwise Li Silu wouldn't be able to stay home at ease.

Even though the two were sweet and affectionate for three days, when Xuan Yi was about to leave for the military headquarters, the two were still reluctant to part.

After struggling in front of the house for half an hour, Xuan Yi got into the car under the urging of the adjutant who came to pick her up.

The military department where Xuan Yi serves is not on the capital star, but on the guardian satellite of the capital star.

The adjutant stepped on the accelerator and arrived at the nearby ferry port. After boarding the spacecraft, she went straight to the satellite.

Although it was not the first time to ride in a spaceship, Xuan Yi still felt very strange being in a spaceship without gravity.

Xuan Yi floats behind a large piece of glass, because there is no gravity and even floats slowly Floating like a jellyfish in the sea. Xuan Yi's hair was flying due to the lack of gravity.

Outside the transparent glass in front of her eyes was a deep black universe, but Xuan Yi saw dots of light. These lights were the lights of ships guarding the capital star.

If you want to attack the capital star, you must break through the heavy frigates.

The universe is truly incredibly vast and beautiful.

"Major General, we will be there soon."

The adjutant's voice interrupted Xuan Yi's thoughts. She reached out and touched the ceiling, landed on the ground with her strength, and then put her hand on the armrest to stabilize herself.

Xuan Yi looked at the adjutant and nodded.

But her calm mood did not last. After landing to protect the satellite, Xuan Yi changed into training clothes and went to practice sparring with the adjutant.

Facts have proved that one month's wedding leave made Xuan Yi, who had no independent training habit, completely lazy.