CHAPTER 65

Xuan Yi had a dream. In the dream, she looked at her body like an outsider...or, in other words, looked at the original body.

Like herself, she successfully completed the beheading mission. When she woke up from the coma, she had to accept the fact that her glands had been completely cut out and could not be recovered.

To Xuan Yi's expectation, the original person turned out to be an extremely cowardly person like her.

The original person who remained silent finally chose to take her own life with her own hands, unwilling to face such a world.

It wasn't until this moment that Xuan Yi took a serious look at the memory of her original body.

When she was very young, her parents left this world hand in hand, leaving only two heavy, cold martyr medals to her. As her uncle, the Grand Marshal and his wife adopted the original form together. The young original form stayed at her uncle's house and tried her best to become an outstanding alpha in order to gain her uncle's attention and favor.

When she grew up, she also avoided marriage. Because she was afraid of the subsequent troubles, she chose to compromise with her aunt and made an engagement with Li Silu, whom she had only met once.

After getting married, she didn't know how to face her wife's true identity and chose to escape. She returned to the military headquarters within a few days of the wedding leave and never returned home until she was on duty.

Although the mission was successfully completed, losing the identity of alpha was a major blow to the original person.

The original person who was good at escaping also chose to escape at this moment, and she chose to take her own life.

In this case, the subsequent plot can also be understood. Why did Li Silu, her wife, end up like that after she died for the country?

Because the original person's death was not honorable, as a major contributor to the beheading operation, she chose to commit suicide when everyone was cheering.

This made the Generalissimo feel sad, and his aunt also felt that she had lost face. Faced with such a stained hero, the Federation did not want to acknowledge her existence.

The original person is a timid and cowardly person, just like Xuan Yi.

She seemed to see a little girl in her childhood who was ignorant and crying uncontrollably in the depths of her memory.

At that time, the original body had not yet differentiated, and no one knew what gender she would be in the future but at that time, the Grand Marshal treated the original body harshly based on alpha.

The original person didn't look like the general at all, she was just a little girl but the original person was too cowardly and couldn't disobey her uncle.

Xuan Yi sighed, and she took the crying little girl in her memory into her arms, "You have done a good job, please leave it to me."

Xuan Yi has escaped enough, she has Determine not to run away anymore.

She knew that she loved Li Silu and would always love her.

After discovering this, Xuan Yi understood that she could no longer continue the task and return to the real world. She couldn't leave Li Silu behind and ignore her, she would always stay in this world.

Her eyelashes trembled and she opened her eyes. The world in front of Xuan Yi slowly became brighter. She stared at the white ceiling for a while, slowly moved her neck, and looked at Li Silu, who was leaning on a chair beside her, sleeping heavily. Her sleeping appearance was not good-looking, her face looked yellowish and black, and there was a thick black under her eyelids.

Xuan Yi didn't know how long she had slept, nor how long Li Silu had been taking care of her before she looked so depressed.

But because the instrument monitoring her made an urgent sound because of her movements, Li Silu woke up at that moment.

Li Silu eyes suddenly opened, focusing almost instantly. She looked straight at Xuan Yi, and then suddenly stood up from the chair and hurriedly took two steps forward, but she was afraid that she would bump into Xuan Yi. After a long while, she said, "You, you wake up, I'm going to call the doctor!"

Because she was so panicked, Li Silu even forgot to call remotely.