SPECIAL CHAPTERS

YOU NING x SHI JINYU

It has been six years since You Ning became emperor. She adopted three children from the side branch of the royal family and threw them all to Shi Jinyu for teaching.

The children were already six or seven years old when they came to them. Now they are all eleven or twelve years old, so they have to be taught slowly.

But You Ning has no intention of teaching them. Although she is a female emperor, she believes that no one says that women are inferior to men.

She also vigorously promotes women to go to school and become female officials but she really doesn't care at all whether her successor, the next emperor, is a man or a woman.

Anyway, the empress can't be in office for many generations, and she will eventually be overthrown again by the man who has long occupied the real power class.

If she had to overturn the deep-rooted ideas by herself, wouldn't she be exhausted?

You Ning couldn't care what the world would be like a thousand years later.

Anyway, she had made her own achievements and made something different, so You Ning was already satisfied.

So she would let whoever could get Shi Jinyu's approval be the successor of the three children, two girls and one boy.

You Ning didn't like to take care of children, nor did she like children.

She was a person with a very weak fate, and she didn't have much love in her heart.

Even if she gave birth to a child, she wouldn't treat her wholeheartedly and treat her well, not to mention that this was not own?

If it weren't for dealing with those corrupt old men in the court, she wouldn't even look for a successor.

If someone capable in the world knew about it, she would definitely not care whether it was a member of the You family.

But Shi Jinyu cared a lot, so You Ning would find these three children.

Every emperor would build his own imperial mausoleum at the beginning of his ascension to the throne, and You Ning was no exception. She even came up with many wonderful ideas.

You Ning sat on the high throne, with the craftsmen who were building the imperial mausoleum for her kneeling below her.

You Ning's words greatly stimulated the other party, who even thought he had heard wrongly.

"Your Majesty means, don't want the empress's mausoleum?"

The empress's mausoleum is of course Shi Jinyu's, but Shi Jinyu is a man on the surface, so even if there is one, it is the mausoleum of the emperor's husband.

But You Ning doesn't need it. In this life, she will be a couple for the rest of her life. She will not have other mausoleums for concubines, only Shi Jinyu, who will be with her even in the underworld.

"Well, the main tomb chamber of the imperial mausoleum only needs one coffin, make it bigger, and put Jinyu and I in after a hundred years."

The craftsman had never done such a job, but he still agreed. Unexpectedly, You Ning had other arrangements.

"After Jinyu and I are a hundred years old and sent in, you don't have to worry about it anymore. You can just do it casually. There is no need to waste time and money."

The craftsman wiped the cold sweat from his forehead and agreed.

You Ning was instructing the craftsmen on how to build her mausoleum, and even thought of many bad ideas, such as dropping a stone tablet in the ear chamber where the funerary objects were placed, on which was written "Do you think this is all the treasure? Hahaha, you didn't find the real treasure at all."

Shi Jinyu was teaching the three children registered under her and You Ning's names.

Although in this era, twelve or thirteen years old is already half an adult, they are still ordinary children in Shi Jinyu's eyes.

But there are no innocent children in the royal family, but the innocent ones are lying in the coffin. Although they are not royal family members, they are also sent from the princes' houses.