CHAPTER 75

When the sun was setting and the night covered the earth, it was time for the vampires to get up, eat breakfast, and prepare for class.

Ji Mengjia woke up very early, almost at around three in the afternoon. She stayed in the room, sharpening her knife, and then tied a strap around her thigh so that she could carry the knife with her.

Although the props in the small box are complete, you can't carry it around every day.

Not only did she bring a knife, she even hid thin silver threads in her hair. After all, this school is full of vampires, and silver weapons have special effects against vampires.

After taking care of her weapons, it was past five o'clock unknowingly.

Ji Mengjia looked at the textbooks given to her by the teacher for a while, and realized that it was time for the vampires to get up.

She took a pen and paper, ready to take notes of what the vampire teacher said tonight. It was a rare event for a vampire to teach her.

When she opened the door and walked out, she saw Iris sitting in the living room, dressed neatly, drinking black tea... Rather than black tea, it was a special drink with artificial blood.

Vampires have a problem with their sense of taste. Everything except blood tastes like chewing wax to them.

There is no taste at all.

But blood is delicious and sweet, and the taste of blood from different people is different for them. The most delicious is the blood of an eighteen-year-old virgin, such as Ji Mengjia now.

Iris looked like she had just woken up not long ago. She exuded a lazy smell all over her body. Her long silver curly hair spread on her shoulders, and even her canine teeth were exposed because she was confused.

The two fangs of a vampire would look a little hideous when exposed, but Iris was confused and only showed a small fang outside, so she didn't look hideous, but was a little cute.

Ji Mengjia felt that she was crazy, she actually thought a vampire was cute.

Seeing Ji Mengjia, Iris's confused state immediately disappeared, the feeling was like a student meeting her class teacher.

But Iris had a little more of the aggressiveness of a young student who had just entered school and didn't know the world, and she even dared to speak wildly to her class teacher, "Human! Stay away from me!"

"This is the common room of the dormitory." Ji Mengjia said, and sat down next to Iris.

As she sat down, Iris felt that the side of the sofa was sunken towards Ji Mengjia. She wanted to move to the side, but Ji Mengjia suddenly grabbed her wrist.

"?!"

Looking at Ji Mengjia's face that suddenly approached, Iris just wanted to retreat.

This human was really close!

The fragrance of her virgin blood kept drilling into Iris's nose. She almost never sucked human blood. She felt that human blood was too smelly and full of various smells. And she always felt that it was hard to eat humans who had been sucked by other vampires, such as Mo Xiaoxiao.

But Ji Mengjia in front of her was different. She was so powerful that no vampire could get close to her. She had a pure fragrance that had never been mined. Not to mention, Ji Mengjia wore Iris's pajamas all night yesterday, and her body was full of the shampoo that Iris liked.

Combined with her own smell, it made Iris's canine teeth itch.

She looked so delicious.

Iris thought absentmindedly that if she begged her to bite her neck, it would not be unacceptable...

But it was completely different from what Iris thought. This human's tone was calm and even a little cold. She opened her red lips and completely broke the ambiguous atmosphere, "What is the difference between the ancient vampire canines and the modern ones that I learned before going to bed this morning?"

"?"

Is this person more or less seriously ill?

Iris froze, her eyes instantly cleared, and there was a little disbelief. She actually assessed her studies like a class teacher?!

"I..."

"Answer quickly. If you can't answer, you will be embarrassed in the classroom today."

After hearing Ji Mengjia's words, Iris thought of the little vampire who was pressed by Ji Mengjia and couldn't move during dinner. She looked so pitiful and so socially dead.

Iris swallowed her saliva and her mind was working quickly, "The teeth of ancient vampires are sharper and have inverted teeth protruding after embedding to prevent themselves from not being able to fully absorb blood. The teeth of modern vampires are smoother and more beautiful..." Iris didn't realize that when she was reciting the text quickly, she actually called the vampires vampires.

The answer was correct. Ji Mengjia let go of Iris's wrist and rubbed her silver curly hair, "Well said, see you in class."

Ji Mengjia walked out of their dormitory first, and then went to the cafeteria to eat a bowl of blood sausage noodles.