11 | All might of Kassia (Part two)

"Kassia,Kassia

"Kassia,Kassia."Kyrisios tutted in a taunting,teasing voice,watching over the little goddess of protection with the sparkly spear in her hand. "Are we not friends? Why are you so upset?."

"Friend?!! Last I saw you,you are making a puppet out of my father and ravaged half of the world!!."

"Wonderful sight,is it not?."He said,and smiled while he bore his fangs,it did not frighten her,not anymore. "I so enjoyed the sight of it,like the one I have done in your temple."

He grins wickedly when he sees Kassia grasp on her spear tightened,he knew it must have hurt her immensely,the very thing he took great pleasure in. "This time I would not be so merciful,Kyrisios."

"Merciful? You chained me inside a cave with a bunch of boring priests and priestesses.Had you have better looking one around,I would have not left them headless."

The temple of Silent Servant wasn't just dreadful,it was a torture that slowly drained his power away.None of the priests or priestesses of that insolent brat could be swayed,none of them have a free mind for him to control.All because she took away his heart.He is sure Gaia was the one that advised her.Nevermind that wretched sister of his,he will deal with her later.

How did he escape though? By nothing more than a pure luck,when he gained control over a boar that passing through the temple.Kassia was careful,he gave her that,never in these few centuries other than the silent servant and those supply boys were able to passed the North,yet that boar was such a good luck.

With the boar,he murdered the front door guard and several of the fortunate priests.These worshippers are no fighters,just people given a responsibility and power by the Goddess of protection herself.He has his fill though,once he escapes.It was irritating however,to kill those people since none of them screamed,or wailed,or frightened,all accepting death with ease (most likely due to the agreement between Kassia and Hades).He did not like how he could not kill them into oblivion,without his heart.

He needed his heart back,without it,he cannot control the reality or mind fully,unlike in the past,unlike during his prime where he can easily become a puppeteer. "Do not be afraid though,I did promise you will be the last one to die.Bid your farewell to your sister."

With that,Kyrisios raised the tail of his that connected all seven heads of his and slammed it directly towards Kassia's sister,the one with name that he does not care to learn about.

"Athena!!."He heard Kassia shout as she jumped onto her,narrowly escaping his attack. "Sister,hold your ground."

"I will."He heard another tiny god said,her determination is adorable,he gave her that.

Yet he have no time for play,he needs to know where have Kassia hidden his heart,the core of his power.Kyrisios knew,Kassia will not opened her mouth no matter what,that was why he have revised entirely different plan this time around.