16 | Seventh daughter of seven sisters

In the seventh month,under sky,The seventh daughters of sisters wise,Foretold in ancient whispers unfurled,Shall hold the key to the future world

The seventh daughters of sisters wise,
Foretold in ancient whispers unfurled,
Shall hold the key to the future world.

"No."Athena whispered as she held the torch towards the carving on the wall of Mount Othrys's throne hall,this is not fair,why does Kassia have to bear all of this alone?. "No,she cannot bear more of that."

After what Kyrisios have said while breaking the soul and spirit of Kassia,Athena could not help it but to investigate the credibility of what was told to her.About the prophecy of a better world,grander future under Kassia's reign,and after she found it within the dark palace of Mount Others,Athena could not helped but feel so dreadful.

Kassia have went through so much,why does her journey had to went through so much? As if she was a mortal going through a series of tragic quests.Why must it be her? Why does her own sisters,born to the same mother as hers was so cruel to their own youngest of sisters?. "The Fates are such cruel sisters."

"Blaming the Fates would be unfair."She heard a voice behind her and she almost strike him down had not been for him swiftly evaded it. "This one was made even before they were born,I have the feeling Themis conceived Kassia for a reason."

"What are you doing here?."She asked,holding her spear back to her side.

"The same as you."He answered with a cheeky smile. "Curiousity."

Athena raised her eyebrows,suddenly she remembers something she noticed of the late. "You spend awfully lot of time with Kassia of the late."

"I did,problem?."

"Please don't make her another of your conquest."Athena sighs,she knows him too well by now. "Did she not faced too much already? She deserves better."

"I can do whatever I want,sister."

"I say no,Artemis will too."

She heard him scoffed in disbelief. "What are you? Some sort of a gatekeeper?."

"We are sisters,as Kassia once said,in this world of men,we women must band together."She answered him nonchalantly,hand inspecting the carving in front of her. "But in seriousness,did you two do something? Kassia would never speak of it,she won't even admit of doing something she deemed as dishonourable."

"I wish we do."Apollo sighs dramatically. "She essentially called me a whore."

"But you are."

"I'm not....not anymore at the very least."

"Since when? Two minutes ago?."Athena snorted,clearly not believing any word coming out of his mouth.

"Since I want to make Kassia my wife."

She could not help it,but she laughed,his audacity knew no bound. "Are you being quite serious? She would never marry you,Kassia is protective of what is hers.What is hers,hers alone.You however,are not.What is your plan,marry her,bed her and return to the muses?."