𝐖𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 | 220222

【  ⚬━━━♔━━  。  。━━♚━━━。】

【 ⚬━━━♔━━ 。 。━━♚━━━。】

❲⌚︎ 𝗧𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 ━━ Untitled ❲⌚︎ 𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗦𝗧 ━━ Jia (ENHYPEN)❲⌚︎ 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 ━━ 22

❲⌚︎ 𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗦𝗧 ━━ Jia (ENHYPEN)
❲⌚︎ 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 ━━ 22.02.22

[VIEWERS: 15.0K]

A notification popped up for fans who follow Enhypen that Jia was live. When people joined the live, everyone was puzzled and expressed their confusion in the comments.

[VIEWERS: 29.1K]

It is normal for idols to go on live while on hiatus?

I'm confused

Did Jia accidentally go live

She just went on hiatus and she's already back?

What is she doing?

Jia had positioned the camera on a stand beside her and started the live. She didn't say anything. As soon as she went live, she sat comfortably on her chair and began to study. People waited for a few minutes. Then 10 minutes. Then 20.

She hadn't engaged with the audience watching the live not once. She never uttered a word or even glanced in the camera's direction.

Meanwhile, in the comments, people conversed amongst themselves over what was happening. Although Jia wasn't doing anything, they felt like there was something to decipher.

Guys, I don't think there's a secret reason for this live. She's just recording herself studying

But why though? That just seemed so uncharacteristic of her. Although she did go on hiatus in the first place to focus on school, starting a live this late just to record yourself studying seemed out of the norm for her. When viewers saw that nothing was happening, a large number of them stopped watching the live.

[VIEWERS: 64.8K]

So people continued to speculate what they thought might be happening. But some others had another thought in mind.

Imagine if she was forced into doing this

Her music is really loud, you can faintly hear it if you pay attention

I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna join Jia. I also need to study 😭

Where is she? Did she go back to China?

This makes me want to study now.

Guys, let's all study with Jia. Exams are coming up soon for everyone so let's do it together

Slowly, the engagement in the comment section was minimized. People just got bored and continued to leave. But at the same time, some individuals felt compelled to sit down, grab out their school materials, and study.

Some people like to watch mukbang videos while eating so they feel like they have someone to eat with. That feeling was very similar to Jia's live. Since she didn't talk, the only sound filling up the silence was the wind coming from the opened window and the smuggled sound of the music Jia was listening to.

[VIEWERS: 167.3K]

A girl in Indonesia watched the live from the comfort of her bed, about to go to sleep. The longer she watched, the more intrigued she became at Jia's actions. Her hands were always moving to write or erase. She would mouth the words she read and chew on her bottom lip after doing so. The Indonesian girl put down her phone and got up from bed. It was 23:27 so she quietly walked over to her school backpack and brought it back to her bed. She retrieved all of her homework and sat up straight on her bed. She grabbed her phone again and put it up against her pencil pouch so she could watch the live while doing her own work.

She had told herself she was going to do her homework tomorrow because she had time to do it, but then told herself that she would work on it until the live ended.

[VIEWERS: 622.6K]

The only time you could hear Jia utter a sound, was when she silently hummed to her music.

The views began to grow so rapidly, that they seemed fake. In the third hour, Jia took a break and got up from her seat. She came back after a few minutes with water and green grapes.

[VIEWERS: 1.2M]

At the 4:06:12 mark, Jia took out her earplugs and closed all of her notebooks, books, and her laptop. After stretching out her arms and cracking her knuckles, she got up from her seat and ended the live.

❲⌚︎ 𝗗𝗨𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 ━━ 4:07:36
❲⌚︎ 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 ━━ 62K
❲⌚︎ 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟-𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪𝗘𝗥 𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞 ━━ 2.4M
❲⌚︎ 𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪𝗦 ━━ 119.5M

【 ⚬━━━♔━━ 。 。━━♚━━━。】

【  ⚬━━━♔━━  。  。━━♚━━━。】