𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐊𝐏𝐎𝐏 | 240721

Yang Hyun Suk reveals plans for 2NE1's 15th anniversary world tour, BLACKPINK's comeback, and more

Yang Hyun Suk stepped in front of the camera to share exciting news about upcoming plans.

In the video, he announced that "YG's first-ever successful girl group 2NE1" will be returning with a series of concerts to celebrate their 15th debut anniversary. The tour will kick off in early October in Seoul and continue through Osaka and Tokyo in late November and December. The venues are already booked.

He expressed his hope that "those who grew up with 2NE1's music will be able to relive the memories" at these concerts.

He also announced exciting releases for this year. There will be another YG Family album and due to the success of the last album release, a YG Family concert tour will be held in the last quarter of this year. Yang Hyun Suk confirms that not only will all of the groups under YG will reunite for the concert and the album promotion, but artists under their subsidiary, THEBLACKLABEL, will also participate in the concerts.

Sometimes during the end of July and the beginning of August, a new debut consisting of the brother and sister duo, Jia and Joji. They will release a mini album as a rap duo and will promote under the name of Dynamic Duo.

Looking ahead to next year, Yang Hyun Suk revealed that many YG artists will likely promote simultaneously. The highly anticipated BLACKPINK comeback and their new world tour are set to launch next year.

Additionally, BABYMONSTER and TREASURE are set to embark on world tours in 2025.

Yang Hyun Suk also reminded WINNER fans that Song Min Ho and Kang Seung Yoon will be discharged from the military next year.

In 2025, AKMU will continue their promotions, and 2NE1's world tour will also extend into the year.

After a long recovery and a joyful wedding celebration, Sol will officially make her comeback from hiatus as the host of this year's ISAC and has started working on new exciting projects.

After the success of Hana's carnival concerts during the release of her album, the parks will reopen. Instead of just operating for the month of December, the park will now stay open for the whole month of November, December, and January.

In a mysterious hint, Yang Hyun Suk teased a 'Next Monster,' likely referring to trainees he hopes will debut soon.

By the end of the video and on YG's official social media platforms, 2NE1 was welcomed back with photos, a video medley of their hit songs since debut, and a teaser of Jia and Joji's tittle track.
Which YG promotions are you most excited about?

.
.
.
.
.

𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘆𝗲𝘂𝗻

Oh wow 😳 world tours from 2NE1 , BLACKPINK , TREASURE AND BABYMONSTER. I'm so ready to attend their concerts , at least yg knows the meaning of world tours , not only USA and Asia.
⬆︎ 34 (+ 62 / - 28)⬇︎ • ➦ 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦

𝘆𝗮𝘆𝗮𝟮𝟬𝟮
My YG Family is back.

I cried so much when he announced their cb in the company. All my teenager memories came back.

I missed YGE as I knew it so now I'm really happy and emo.

It feel like a dream🤧🥺
⬆︎ 15 (+ 31 / - 16)⬇︎ • ➦ 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦

𝗠𝗿𝘀𝗤𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻

I've never clicked so fast in my life.
⬆︎ 29 (+ 47 / - 18)⬇︎ • ➦ 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗮𝗻𝗲
Bro YG been BUSY like I'm even starting to get overwhelmed 😭 it's a great day to be a YGE stan
⬆︎ 0 (+ 5 / - 5)⬇︎ • ➦ 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦

𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗼𝘂-𝘀𝗮𝗻

Blackpink? I really thought they were done after that last tour, when the members looked like they were so over it all.
⬆︎ 12 (+ 23 / - 11)⬇︎ • ➦ 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦

𝗟𝗲𝗷𝗮𝗻
Bro YG has been UP since the MHJ vs HYBE drama. Sm is up for sale, none of their artists are making as much noise as they used to besides aespa, and JYP don't know what he doin 😂 debuting all these new groups when he still have so many to take care of
⬆︎ 42 (+ 56 / - 14)⬇︎ • ➦ 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦

𝗷𝗼𝗵𝗻𝗻𝘆

This is the best news ever so exited to 2025 , YG family is back
⬆︎ 26 (+ 33 / - 7)⬇︎ • ➦ 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦

𝗧𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗽𝗼𝘁
I guess since YG can't profit off of Jia's album, they'll just try to profit off of the attention it got instead by having her and Joji release a album together
⬆︎ 21 (+ 23 / - 2)⬇︎ • ➦ 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦
1 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀

𝗥𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗬
These concerts and comebacks are my new motivation for saving money
⬆︎ -50 (+ 72 / - 22)⬇︎ • ➦ 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦

𝗙𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗕𝘂𝗯𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘀
BLACKPINK is
Back in my area
⬆︎ 75 (+ 77 / - 2)⬇︎ • ➦ 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦