𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝐆𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐭 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 | 𝖱𝖤𝖣𝖣𝖨𝖳

𝗋/𝗄𝗉𝗈𝗉𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌
  𝗎/𝖩𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗋-𝖢𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇-𝟪𝟨𝟩𝟤

What idol do you think has the most potential to be the 5th Gen IT girl?
(ᵈⁱˢᶜᵘˢˢⁱᵒⁿ)

I was recently scrolling through reddit when I came across a couple comments and posts discussing the 'IT' Titles. Nothing official but still a strong discussion point. 5TH gen started barely a couple months ago and theres scarcely enough groups to start naming the IT Boys and IT girls. In order to earn the title they need to be incredibly popular and trendy. It just feels far too early to start declaring things like that. Nevertheless, I do think there are some female idols who have the potential to be the next IT girl in 5th gen and I would like to hear who you guys think has potential, BUT WITH PROOF.

⬆︎0 | ⬇︎ 120 💬 59

👤 𝖭𝖺𝗃𝗂𝗄𝗈𝗁
This phrase was made for Im Yeojin of KPop girl group , Loossemble , which is a title given to her by Korean-netizens.
⬆︎ 41

👤 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗓𝗒𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇
Three names that are often brought up when having this discussion is Natty from KOF, Tomie from BAEMON, Wonhee from ILLIT, and Gehlee from UNIS. Overall I think there is a solid reading for their names to be mentioned so much. They are all one of, if not the most popular idols from their groups with the exception of maybe Tomie, but she's still extremely popular.

Secondly, they all stand out in their groups and have a special character to them which is crucial to being a it girl.

But when it comes to impact, influence, and so forth we can't really dictate anything yet because they're all rookies still.

But imo, I will share who I think has the most potential to be it girl.
4. I'm going to first rule out Gehlee because she as although she has confidence and attitude, it's just too early to tell for her. Plus, she's the least popular out of the four and doesn't have an outstanding reputation.
3. Then comes Natty. Now for her I think she has a lot of charisma and amazing star quality, but I don't think she fits the title. This is because I think there's a better title to fit her. Something similar to BLACKPINK's Luna's title as the Sex Symbol of Korea or TWICE's Jeongyeon's title as Korea's Girl Crush.
2. Second comes Wonhee who I believe has potential to grow her influence, especially among the younger generation of Korea. I know pre-debut she was popular in her school and despite being debuted for a few months and getting massive amount of hate, she's still very popular. Her hairstyle with the braided heart went viral in Korea and many Koreans like her. So we'll see what her career has in store for the future.
1. And the one who has the most potential is Tomie. She has all of the qualities that make the other three girls stand out, and more. She's caught the eye of netizens since she was in I-land and continues to show her popularity. My favorite thing about Tomie is her pageantry because she absolutely dominates. I know Gehlee also did pageants, but Tomie is quite literally on the road to be the next Miss Korea. I can totally see her becoming Miss Universe in the future.
⬆︎ 68

👤 𝖥𝗂𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗋
Man I don't even know what groups are considered 5th gen
⬆︎ 7

👤 𝖼𝖺𝗆2214
The only right answer is Tomie. Literally since 2021, everyone has been talking about how popular she would become when she debuts and the it girl title was literally reserved for her. The only reason Wonyoung is 4th gen it girl is cuz Tomie hadn't debuted yet. Me and many others know she's the 5th gen it girl and I'm just waiting for everyone else to realize it
⬆︎ 73

👤 𝖬𝗈𝗈𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗉-𝖯𝗎𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗍
Tomie of babymonster hands down has the most potential to be the next generation's it girl. I think she's the only one who can rival Wonyoung. She's considerably popular among teens in Korea and has started many trends on her own. She's been in the top 10  for brand reputation since October 2023. She's super talented and has a remarkable beauty that makes u remember her face.
⬆︎ 46

👤 𝖶𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗄_𝖸
It's tomie from bm. I see articles daily about her
⬆︎ 15

👤 𝖨𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖱𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇467
Is 5th gen a thing already?
⬆︎ 4

👤 𝖯𝖺𝖻𝗅𝗈_39
This is Kpop Stan's you're talking about. They declare SOTY after seeing the first teaser image.
⬆︎ 39