𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐓𝐨 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

【  ⚬━━━♔━━  。  。━━♚━━━。】

-

Like always, Jia had the biggest and most spacious room available. This hotel room was like a luxurious one-bedroom apartment. It had its own kitchen, living room, three bathrooms, and a big balcony.

Some of the members of Enhypen were gathered in Jia's hotel room because in the morning she would be flying out to Japan and wouldn't see them again in over a week.

"I wish I didn't have to leave so early. But they want me to arrive around the same time as the rest of the girls," Jia sighed.

"Why not just a few hours later? Having a flight at 5 in the morning is a lot," Jake questioned.

"It's been like this ever since I became the group leader. I thought I knew what to expect but, sometimes I don't feel like I'm helping them. Is this what it's been like for you?" Jia asks Jungwon.

"Sometimes, but maybe it's different because you're in a girl group," he suggested.

"Do you not think that you can lead them?" Niki asked.

Jia slightly hesitated before answering, "I think I can, but I'm just taking longer than I thought to adjust. I got the impression that one of the other girls would take on the position but I was really surprised when everyone picked me. I think the only reason they chose me is because I have more experience. But I don't know if I have the qualities to be a good leader for them."

"You have to be more confident. You don't think so, but I know you're a good leader and you can do a lot for your group in that position," Jungwon reassured her.

Jia let out a soft sigh. She can understand the reasoning for her being chosen as the leader of BABYMONSTER, but she doesn't believe that she would make the best leader. She was going from being the second youngest in Enhypen to the second oldest in BABYMONSTER. And now, she was in charge of 8 other girls. She wants to do a good job for them and everyone else, but it'll be hard doing so when she has committed to two different groups. One is still a rookie and the other still growing. She's dedicated to both but is not sure how she can lead BABYMONSTER when she can't give them all of her time.