Drinking and Guys

One week ago, I was in the hospital, in a coma for something my mother did. Today, I'm watching my mother being forced into a police car and get taken away. And Octavia was no where to be seen.

And that was a total lie.

I walked into my house, after I had been discharged from hospital. I looked around, hoping that my mother wasn't in sight or in the house, but she sat right in her usual spot. In the kitchen, with a bottle of Jack Daniels and with a guy, sucking faces.

After a minute, my mother had spotted and practically gave me the death stare, but of course, she couldn't do anything, just yet. She walked over to me and gave me a big hug, painfully, and walked me over to the guy she was swapping spit with.

"Graham meet Dylan, Dylan meet Graham" we nodded to each other.

"I've been seeing Graham since you left, honey, he's already met Octavia" she faked smiled.

I nodded, once again and faced the guy. "I heard you had like a breakdown or something, that must of been hard"

Breakdown, my ass. I was going to say something, but the she devil pinched my arm, smiling very innocently at Graham. "Yeah, I have bipolar" I lied easily.

"Well I'm just gonna go to my room, and catch up on all the study and homework I've missed" another lie.

I walked upstairs, as fast as I could, going straight to Octavia's room, where she was talking away on her phone. I smiled and went to my room, for a much needed nap.

--------

This was kind of a filler chapter, I'm trying to update more because I can't wait for what I have planned, so yeah sorry this is bad.