Come Back

Parrish.

It's been one whole week and she still hasn't woken up. Must it be killing her for not being alive like it's killing me.

She only has 4 days left until they're taking her off. Surely she wants to come back. She's only 18, she's got so much to experience and still has so much to live for.

I can't handle it any more. I've literally gone crazy. I haven't eaten much, I haven't slept much, I just can't get her off my mind. This seems crazy, it's not like we're..... I'm not even gonna finish that. I just want her to come back. So I can protect her and hold her.

I stare at her still cold body and gently holds her hand like it's fragile and I'm gonna break her.

"Dylan....."

".....Come back" I whisper

Narrator

And just like that, nothing was left. No other words left hanging around, no moving body, she stayed laying there.

She didn't want to go back, she didn't want to be somewhere,where her life was at risk. Sure she could move out and bring her little sister but she still didn't have the money. She couldn't get a job fearing that her mother would do something to her sister. She couldn't have a normal life. Always panicking.

But Parrish wanted her so badly to come back. Yet he doesn't know why.

XXX

I'm cringing so bad, what the fuck is this, meh I've being too much role play guys like it's basically taken over like, I'm hardly ever writing these stories anymore and badly reading like ugh I don't even know anymore but I'll promise I'll try and update more