Or Is It Real?

When I open my eyes, I was standing on the very edge of the bridge. Maybe this wasn't a dream, maybe this is real, that this is reality and I'm really here. The only thing was different, was that fact that loads of cars had stopped, that there was many people talking around me, asking me questions I couldn't answer.

I stood there completely frozen, as I heard sirens and many people pulling me away from my death.  

They wrapped something around me and sat me down. Someone came in front of me as he was asking me even more questions. All I could see was the way his lips was moving as he spoke. I couldn't hear no sound, apart from the sound of my beating heart. All I felt was empty, like there was nothing left inside of me.

The man left and was replaced by someone else. He instantly wrapped his arms around me, as I leaned my head on his shoulder, knowing exactly who it was.

"What is happening to me?" I whispered.

"Nothing is happening to you, you're just hurting and wanting to escape, that's all" He whispered

"Stiles?" I looked up at him.

"Hmmm?" He looked down at me.

"I didn't know why I was there, I swear, I just woke up and I was there, you know that right?"

"I believe you" he smiled then looked over at Parrish as he walked over to us. Stiles gave me one last hug before going over to his dad.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I shook my head and looked down at my hands which he took in his own hands less than a minute later.

"Dylan please look at me" he continued to hold my hands as he kneeled down in front of me. "I'm always gonna be here if you need someone to talk and shout at, I'm always gonna be your shoulder to cry on, I'm always gonna be there for you when you need my help, weather you need a hug or just someone to tell you that's it's gonna be okay, or someone who will comfort you when you're upset, I want to be that person. I don't want you to turn to smoking and alcohol, or something either worse like blades and suicide" I looked up at him slightly, waiting for him to go finish.

"I love you Dylan, and I never felt like that with anyone, and I don't want to hide it anymore, okay? I love you"