one

© 2014 ~ dauntlessobrien

____________

          "Here again, Dylan?" Sheriff Stilinksi spoke with a hint of disappointment. Dylan smiled innocently at the Sheriff. However the Sheriff shook his head before asking.

          "What is it this time? Smoking? Drugs? Drinking? Actually I don't want to know" By now, this was a weekly encounterment between the two. The Sheriff was like a father figure to Dylan, leaving him to deal with her each time she got into trouble.

          Dylan was grateful for everything that the Sheiff done for her but deep down, they both knew she could never repay him back.

          The two stared at each other for a moment before he took the handcuffs off the young girl. Without any further interactions, Dylan saluted the Shieff before exiting the station.

          However as soon as she walked outside, she was greeted with the smell of cigarette smoke and an awkward boy standing away from the group of smokers.

          "Stiles! You came!" Dylan shouted across the road to the young boy. Stiles looked up at the tall teenager, sighing in relief. "Are you getting arrested?"

          As soon as Dylan approached him, she swung her arm over his shoulder and started walking in the opposite direction from their houses. "Do I ever get arrested?"

          When the words left his friend's mouth, he knew that it was a dumb question. As long as his dad was the Sheiff, Dylan wouldn't get arrested. Shrugging off the question, he proceeded to ask her. "You coming to Lydia's party?"

          Of course, Dylan thought about the party. She knew it was fake, but did she really want to spend time with teenagers trying to control a hormonal werewolf?

          "I'll think about it" Was all Dylan replied with. The two teenagers continued to walk in silence, making their way to their local hangout, Scott's home.

_____________

edited | 4.29.2017