White Room

I was back in the white room again, alone. Nobody around, just by myself.

I felt so stuck. I don't know about my feelings. I felt completely useless. I couldn't just run up to him and kiss him and tell him how I feel. He doesn't know that I overheard his conversation which was only meant for his ears. This sucks.

I'm trapped in this unknown place for what reason I don't know. This room is so bright you could barley see anything. It's so plain,  there's no colour but white. Plus it's so cold and I'm only dressed in a long flowly dress with no sleeves.

This place is rather boring with no other people and nothing interesting to look at. There's no furniture either. Like all there is, is walls and floor. Plus the only odd thing here is me,  but I guess I'm trying to blend in as much as I can.

I haven't moved either. Like places I mean. Like I did with Parrish. I've tried but somehow it won't work. I lean my head against the wall and think of different things to be keep distracted.

XXX

The place seems to merge from the white room into a house. Finally some colour. I casually walk through the lonely halls.

"hello" I say quietly. Like anyone can here.

When no one replies I push open a door revealing a new place. Expect this time,  it was outside. I walk into the woods,  the leaves making a sound every time my bare feet hit them.

The winds slowly picks up making it harder for me to walk straight. I turn to the left and arrive at a little pond with a small figure kneeling down. All you could hear was the figure crying.

I slowly walk towards the person and knelted down beside them. Though I make no sound, the figure stops crying and moves its head towards me.

It only took my a second to recognize that the figure is me.

--------

AN- sorry for the short chapter,  I didn't really have any inspiration for this chapter but I wanted to publish,  hopefully I'll change it soon :)