two

Just like any other party, the music was too loud. Surrounded by sweating bodies and sex crazed teenagers, Dylan attempted to reach the basement.

The basement was occupied with her favourite people, more specifically, her favourite person. Stiles Stilinski. A human just like her but just as badass as the rest.

However, this said badass was stuck babysitting a werecoyote. If only the alcoholic had the luxury. Instead, she had to entertain the hormonal boys.

Filling her red plastic cup, she sipped at the golden liquid. Tonight, for the first time, Dylan didn't want to get drunk.

But of course, that would never happen.

Two hours had passed and Dylan was sitting on a strangers lap. They had each other's tongue the others throat, a moan escaping the males lips. He wanted to take it further but Dylan didn't.

Naturally, when people was being kicked out, the overprotective best friend stepped in. He gently tore Dylan away from the senior and guided her towards his prized possession.

Stepping into the jeep, Dylan pouted at the younger male and put her hand against the window, silently begging for him to return. Nonetheless, her wish was granted a moment later.

With the werecoyote by his side.

"Can we get food now?" The human asked, her stomach grumbling in the silence. Both of the helpless teenagers stared at the broken, mentally debating.

To Dylan, it felt a moment passed before either of them answered. Whilst the two females was getting comfortable in the jeep, Stiles slowly accelerated from Lydia's Lake House.

     "Ice Cream?"

Nobody needed an answer. That night, the trio had experienced a feeling that was longer forgotten. Happiness. Aside from the full moon and the overwhelming death that loomed over the town and on the teenagers, they was able to enjoy something quite simple.

     That night, they became the Ice Cream Gang.