Is The A Dream?

Here I stand, on the edge of a bridge that I remember from a dream. One where a little girl raced here and dived right off, with no hesitation.

Now here I am, standing, and staring down at the water. All I could feel was my heart pounding against my chest, all I could hear was the cars passing by.

One step, and I would fall. One step then I would die. Probably the quickest way to die, but with loads of hesitation.

It must of hours that have went by, but it feels like nothing. The bright blue sky and turned to a dark dull blue.

And I'm still here.

I go closer to the edge, feeling like I wasn't close enough. The voice in my head is getting louder with each step I take, then it gets quieter. It realised I'm about to step off, so it felt like it needed to more dramatic. Like this isn't dramatic enough.

I begin to think about Parrish, Octavia and Stiles. The only people I can trust, the only people I ever cared about. What would I be doing to them?

I look down at the water. It was so calm, like it couldn't be so deadly. It was peaceful and still. So blue and so clear.

I look back at the roads, just in case any cars bothered to stop, or if anymore was passing by. But it was silent. I was the only one here. There was so birds or anything else. Only me.

Then I wonder, why I'm here. Why I'm standing at the very edge and no one bothering to question why. No one bothering to tell me to stop. But I know why. Because this is a dream.