HC#-4 Apollo and the other gods

Hiiiii! Great to meet you all. I'm not the creator of this account. I'm her bestie! Anyways I was bored so I stoll her phone. I basically know everything about pjo because she won't stop talking about it. But enough about me let's get on with it shall we!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[ARTEMIS]
Apollo hated being alone now. He missed being a God but dang he got really lonely without Meg around. Or his children. He even could've settled for Peaches.

Artemis saw how her brother was so heart broken and lonely. She wanted to help.

So he would sometimes come with the hunters to help on missions and stuff. More like he would beg the hunters to come. He had no shame anymore thanks to being human. He's done some embarrassing schist.

Artemis was always there to back him up if he needed it but she never helped because the truth god was very good at lying and convincing. Weird am I right?

[HERMES]
When Apollo got back Hermes stop taking his cattle for a bit. When Apollo needed someone to talk to Hermes was always there ready to listen even tho it was hard for him to sit still.

One day he was so hyper but Apollo needed to talk to him so he told Hephaestus to strap him down for a bit. It surprisingly worked.

(Little A/N: Me and the creator ship Apollo and Hermes. I ship it more then her but come on they are so cute together!)

When Artemis was with her hunters Apollo was extra clingy. He wanted a hug every 5 minutes and Hermes wasn't complaining.

One time Hermes kissed Apollo's head on one of there huggy sessions and Apollo melted into the hug and latched on tighter.

[HERA]
Now I believe that Hera does sometimes have heart. So once Apollo was back to being a God she made him sorta feel welcome or as best as Hera could.

[LETO]
Leto spent more time with Apollo. Even though he insisted he was fine Leto still made sure to be with him at least once a day.

She'd check up on him once a day and let's just say Zeus got a hell of a lot of cursing and yelling for the goddess.

[ZEUS]
He doesn't get one! No one cares Zeus! We all hate you! I can't wait till Apollo rises up and kills you. I'm waiting for the day to come.

[ATHENA]
She tried her best to make Apollo feel more at home. Not the best at it but hey she at least tried.

[DEMETER]
Demeter showered him with flowers and plants when he came back. She Thanked him over and over again for protecting Meg and her children. Apollo never had to ask twice for a flower ever again.

[POSEIDON]
He really didn't do much but he made sure when Zeus wanted to yell at Apollo he was there to calm his brother down.

[HADES]
Now I would like to believe that Hades made sure Apollo had a place to stay at his palace. He would sometimes sneak into Olympus and make sure Apollo was ok.

One day he found Hermes and Apollo in one of there huggy sessions so he left them without a word leaving a note by Apollo's bed.

[HEPHAESTUS]
Hephaestus made a figurine of his children and Meg to make him feel better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's all for tonight! It's like 1 am when I'm posting it. Me and her had a sleepover and she's asleep right  now so maybe I should too!

Now got to blast but hope everyone is having a great day. If your reading this at night.... GO TO SLEEP! Please :)

Piper out! (Yes I have Pipers name she won't stop talking about it.)