Sunster cuddles

Aka Apollo x Hermes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Apollo's Pov*
Today was so boring. Nothing happening in the mortal realm. No drama with the other gods and goddesses. I was considering to go down to camp to suprise my kids.

Olympus was quiet as I walked through it. That's weird. Why was it so quiet?

I saw a body on the ground up ahead. I thought it was a demigod so I ran to them. As I got closer I realized it was Hermes passed out. What happened now?

"Hermes." I shook him but he didn't budge. He was a heavy sleeper so this is gonna be awhile till he wakes up. I sighed and picked him up.

As I got back to the sun palace I saw my sister waiting for me.

"What happened to Hermes now?" She asked.

"I have no clue." I shrugged. Artemis sighed and with a flash of light she was gone. I went into the palace and to my room.

I placed Hermes on the bed. I turned but I fell back onto the bed.

"Hermes!" I yelled.

"Hm." He hummed as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I though you were asleep and get off me." I squirmed but failed to get out.

"I wasn't asleep. I was just exhausted so I flopped onto the floor when I got back. And no." He explained kissing my neck. I sighed out of defeat and just accepted this as my fate for the day.

"Why were you exhausted?" I asked.

"A lot of messages to deliver and I claimed 2 new campers. I also visited camp." He admitted.

"Ok." I turned so I was facing him and buried my head in his chest. He rubbed my back and kept on kissing my head.

"I also maybe stole your cows." He said after 10 minutes.

I sighed, "I'm not even surprised."

"So you are aren't going to kill me?" He asked hopeful.

"Not now but tomorrow."

"Dang it."

I laughed and adjusted myself so I was laying on top of him. I kissed him and he melted into it. I pulled away and laid my head onto his chest.

"Go to sleep Hermes." I mumbled. He hummed. Soon I heard the soft snores of Hermes. I kissed his cheek and closed my eyes. His arms were still tightly around me so I couldn't leave. Sleep finally took over me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wrote this like 5 times over😭

Anymore ships you guys want?