Frazel cuddles

*Hazel's Pov*
"Guys the movie is about to start." I called.

"Coming Haze." Frank called back. Leo snickered. I looked over and Piper was whispering something to him.

We all decided to have a big movie night with the seven. Just like old times. Jason, Frank, and Percy were getting all the snacks for the movie.

"Ok guys who we betting who will fall asleep first?" Leo asked.

"Percy." Annabeth said.

"Hm maybe Jason." I said.

"You." Piper pointed to Leo. He stuck his tongue out at her.

"Alright we have come with the snacks." Percy announced putting snacks on the table. Frank and Jason did the same. Frank sat next to me. He put an arm around me and I placed my head on his shoulder.

The movie started. It was Disney. All of them said it was a good movie. I think it's name was Ariel.

After 30 minutes Piper was out like a light. I got cold so I snuggled more into Frank.

"Cold?" He whispered. I nodded and he grabbed a blanket and put it over me. I smiled. I grabbed his hand and traced my finger in circles in his palm.

After the first movie Percy and Leo fell asleep. The second movie we were watching was Tangled.

Frank rubbed his thumb over my hand and I smiled more. He was so adorable.

Half way through I was the only person up. I was not going to miss Tangled. It seemed really interesting. Frank snored lightly like he always did. I kissed his cheek and laid my head on his chest watching the rest of Tangled.

The 3rd movie was called Beauty and the Beast. (When I wrote that tale as old as time started to play on my music)

I watched half the movie before passing out on Frank's chest with his arm around me and hand in hand.

~~~~~~~~~~
Adorable! Next ship?