Percabeth cuddles

*Percy's Pov*
"Annie you've been at your homework for an hour, you should take a break." I suggested while trying to fold a shirt.

"Percy I can't. It has to be perfect. I got a 98 on my last assignment." She said.

"Annie come on, just a five minute break." I placed the folded shirt into a pile. I turned to Annabeth and she was at the desk tapping her pen on the desk.

"Percy hush. I need to finish." She wrote something on the paper then erased it.

"I will not hush. You will take a break this instant." I crossed my arms. She turned to me and her one eye was twitching.

She was about to say something but I cut her off. "Come on we'll finish it in a couple hours. You need to relax." I walked up to her.

"Percy but-." I cut her off again.

"No buts. Now how about we watch a movie." I suggested. She sighed and nodded.
.
.
.
"Really finding Nemo?" Annabeth laughed.

"Yep." I smiled, sitting beside her on the bed. I turned the movie on and put my arm around Annabeth. She placed her head on my shoulder.

"You are such a dork." She snorted.

"Why thank you." I kissed the top of her head.
.
.
.
As the movie was about done Annabeth fell asleep on my chest. I smiled down at her. I turned the TV off and got comfortable, making sure Annabeth didn't wake up. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head and ran my fingers through her hair.

I rubbed circles on her back and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight wise-girl." I whispered, closing my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why was it so hard to write this! I have no idea when Theyna will come out so be prepared.

Love you all and have a great day/night!