Connor...

*Connor's Pov*
I skipped through the forest trying to find more snakes for our collection.

"Connor!" I heard Travis yell.

"Yeah?" I called back.

"I found a bunch!" He yelled back. I squealed and ran in the direction of his voice.

He was right 5 snakes slithered all around a base of a tree. I picked two up and Travis got the rest.

"They are so adorable!" I examined them and their beauty.

"I know right!" Travis squealed.

"How long have we been out here?" I asked.

"2 hours and we are pretty deep on the woods, come let's get back and see what has happened." Travis skipped off. I walked behind him.

I don't know why but I had this gut feeling something is going go terribly wrong. I let the snakes climb all over me. Maybe it was nothing. I got those gut feelings all the time and they are mostly nothing.

I shook off the feeling and caught up with Travis.

"So little bro, how have you and Malcom been doing?" He asked nudging me.

"Hm oh we going great! I can't believe tomorrow will be our 2 year anniversary. He's so fucking adorable too! When he's reading he wears this adorable owl hoddie and every time I just swoon! I would do anything for him! I would go to the ends of the earth for him. I would sacrifice my life for him. I love him so much!"

"Damn you are in love." Travis laughed.

"Why wouldn't I be? He's just so perfect." I smiled to ear to ear. "I love him to the moon and back!" Travis chuckled and patted my back.

As we got to the edge of the forest I heard cries and screams. Me and Travis looked at each other and ran to the commotion. People were gathered at camp borders. What had happened?

I ran up and pushed through the crowd. Everyone was surprised to see me then started to cry even more. Am I that ugly?

When I got to the front I saw Annabeth leaning over a body as Percy comforted her. I walked over and saw who she was crying over. Malcolm...

"No, no, no, no, no, no! He can't be dead!" I fell to my knees and examined him. He was stabbed in the heart. I picked his head up and looked at him. He was pale and wasn't breathing. Tears started pouring out.

"Mal..." I whispered. He didn't respond. He laid lifeless in my arms. "Come back please." I cried. No response. I let out a scream and hugged his body to my chest.

<<<time skip>>>

I watched the fire burn his shroud. There was nothing I could do now. Malcolm had passed on. He was gone and I couldn't do anything about it! I wasn't there to protect him anymore.

Travis came up and hugged me and I cried into his shoulder.

"I'm going to kill Hades." I mumbled to myself. He is so done! He is so gone when I get to him!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do I apologize? Let me think... Nah! :)

My question to you is do you want to see Connor beating Hades ass? Cause I will definitely do it. Hades took poor Malcolm's life.

Anyhow I have no idea when the angst will stop so good lucky sunflowers!

Have a great day/night!