Chapter 1 - Vagabond

Within an endless void like no other, dark and dampened like the sorrow of loneliness, amongst it all stood a being of isolation in the center of the void.

Their body was as dark and colorless as the void itself, their eyes illuminating with a beautiful white glow as they stared lifelessly into the abyss that was before them.

But ever so slightly the being of isolation looked up, but despite a new angle seemingly nothing had changed.

The being of loneliness stood there, pondering in its empty mind as it stared into the cold void, it did not know if it was waiting, or if it was merely hopeful.

All it could do was wait for something it did not even know would come or not.

It waited.

And it waited.

Eventually, its desperate longing came to fruition as they finally heard a new sound, specifically the deep, monotone voice of a man which echoed throughout the black void as it spoke.

"You shan't fret, none should be when they first start," The deep voice spoke as a small white orb formed into the void, illuminating a large part of it.

The being of isolation stared at it with awe, disregarding how blinding it was, it could only think of how truly beautiful such a sight this was after all it had seen was the depressive black of nothingness.

"Your calling in this existence is to be this world's HERO," said the voice once more as the white orb slowly hovered towards the being of darkness, leaving a path of light that slowly illuminated the entirety of the black void as it traveled, while the being of isolation did not move an inch of their body as they watched through their widened, glowing eyes.

They have been awaiting this for a very long time.

Specifically, not something like this.

But anything could have satisfied them at this point.

And so as the white orb finally touched their chest, they felt a sudden burst of energy course through their form, and soon the glowing orb had finally been absorbed into the being of darkness as they felt a new array of emotions, life, and power within them.

However, in one fell swoop, the void fully turned white, causing a heinously large flash that caused the being to blackout, and drop to the ground, unconscious.

What came to them after this was something they could not know.

All they could do now was do what they'd done.

Wait.

But soon enough our attention diverts elsewhere, to a world built off of elaborate, infinitely-sized, colorful dimensions, specifically six main dimensions known as 'Areas', which miraculously yielded room for something less, or more. And yet despite this, it is above and unbound by everything like a free eagle. It acted in its own world without distraction.