Chapter 4 - Scrimmage

Right outside of the office complex, there seemed to be a fairly large group of agents surrounding it, as multiple bystanders of multiple professions, but specifically and especially The Office Worker looked in confusion and concern at this sudden turn of events.

"This is the last building, correct?" Agent 221 questioned.

"Yes, and most likely where the intruders are hiding," Agent 223 replied back as they stepped closer to the entrance.

"But there is a strange magical presence that makes it hard for any normal person... Hm, the feeling is rather indescribable actually,"

"Then our best bet would be to blow this building up, one building missing won't mean anything after all," Agent 235 spoke up, however, a certain person unfortunately overheard that statement as they then rushed into the group of agents.

"Wait! You can't do that!" The Office Worker spoke in a desperate tone as nearly all of the agents there turned to him.

"And why is that?" Agent 235 questioned in a lifeless robotic tone as they crossed their arms and stepped closer to the poor worker.

"B-Because I checked earlier! There's no way anyone could be in there!" The Office Worker spoke out in a clearly nervous and defensive tone.

"It seems he's covering up for them," Agent 211 spoke up, turning to the rest of the agents before walking up to the Office Worker.

"You will be coming with us for later interrogation," Agent 211 then took out handcuffs as they forcefully made The Office Worker turn around, who tried their best to yell for help and to fight against the agent's grasp in a struggle, however, it was futile as they were able to handcuff the poor worker, and it was not just any regular handcuffs, it was magic-imbued, making them far stronger.

"If you try to break free from them it will explode, so unless you want to lose your arms, I suggest you disregard any movement," Agent 211 explained as he and the rest of the agents present turned to the office building.

As they did however, they noticed a large glimmer of light that shined throughout the interior of the building, it was so bright, to the point it was almost blinding The Agents had to look away in order to not lose their vision.

In that instance, Justice, who was grabbing Hero by the collar flew out of the office complex, dashing toward a portion of The Agents as he threw Hero at another portion of them, essentially splitting what they had to deal with individually in half.

Justice made quick work, using his speed to bounce off from The Agents one-by-one and as he did so he swung his feet up in the air, using his hands to traverse as he kicked away The Agents, looking as though he were breakdancing without a care, and despite the efforts The Agents made to fight back, using what they had, weapons, shields, bombs, they unfortunately, could not keep up with Light itself, and did not even have the time to use what they had in the first place.

Rather surprisingly, on the other side, Hero, while not as fast as Justice, was able to knock out The Agents just as quickly as he dashed around their groups with his magical aura setting off as he punched and kicked, ripping through all The Agents with ease with a serious face as their waves were knocked to the ground.

"I suppose that's done," Justice said as he crossed his arms and turned to Hero, who was walking up to a specific Office Worker as the two made eye contact.

"Y-You are actually alive!" The Office Worke exclaimed in surprise as Hero silently grabbed their handcuffs, and sensing the magic within them, quickly absorbed it before snapping the handcuffs in half.

"You're free, and so is your office, be swell," Hero spoke to the Office Worker whose eyes widened as they sighed out of relief before Hero walked away.