Seventy Six

It was dark wherever Anthony was. He looked around to try and distinguish anything but, it was all pitch black devoid of all light. He heard a switch be flipped and things started running. It took a few moments for a very blinding fluorescent light shined in the room. The spider was tied to a chair and had a pillowcase over his head. Arackniss's fingers never grew back but he still have two hands that still had all his fingers. He grabbed the pillowcase off his brother's head.  The spider winced at his bright the room was. He was still dizzy from the blow to the head. He was bleeding a bit.  He knew he could out of this, though.

"The fuck?!" He yelled at his brother.

He was in another secret room in the walls of the Casino. Nobody back here got out.

His father was in the walls walking towards the room.

"You've been digging your nose in business that ain't yours asshole!" Arackniss stated before he punched his brother in the stomach. He was wearing Angelic steel knuckles.

The pink spider groaned. Then he got a sick thought and he knew his brother would back off so he smirked. He even used his pornstar voice. Something he hasn't used in a long while.

"This is just like one of my films." He chuckled.

Arackniss cringed and made a face as if he were about to vomit.

"God you're disgusting, fag!" He groaned before punching his brother in the face with the knuckles.

The spider smirked.

"Oh com'on I've been pimp slapped harder than that without fuckin brass knuckles!" He giggled.

In reality he was buying himself time. Husk made him carry a pack of his angelic cards just in case. He use to complain about it. Saying his guns were enough, or that he could take care of himself but now, he was grateful for Husk's helicopter boyfriending. The ropes weren't all that tight. Which told him, Arackniss did this shit. If his dad did it he'd not have any ability to move his wrists at all. He was able to get the playing cards from his back pocket he fumbled with the deck between two hands as he tried to get it open.

"You're gonna fuckin die, keep makin' ya jokes Tony. Dad's real fuckin pissed ya keep digging round. It ain't ya business what happened to Molly. You turned ya back on us, to be a lil fag. Then you killed yourself. What happened after ya left stays after ya left!" Arackniss's voice was cold and nasty.

The spider licked his teeth.

"You t'ink I'm not gonna dig around? THATS MY FUCKIN SISTER. The only family I got!" He spat in his brother's face, than on his shoes.  His spit was bloody from the blow to his ribs.

Arackniss snickered.

"Look around you idiot. You can't escape the life. As much as you wanna pretend I ain't your blood, as much as you wanna pretend you ain't dad's son. You fuckin are and you got just as much blood on your hands as I do!"

Anthony finally was able to cut through the ropes binding two out of four of his hands. He could have used his extra set but, he worried it would be too sudden, of a movement. Getting two arms free made it much easier to get his top arms free now. He stood up just as his brother was about to punch him again with the knuckles. Anthony caught his brothers fist and knocked his skull in with his own.

"I might have turned my back. But I don't cross my family. I know you're behind whatever happened to her! You couldn't just leave her out-"  He yelled.

A door slammed open and in walked his father.

"That's enough 'Rackniss." Said the spiders' father. "I will take it from here."

Anthony was in shock. His father almost never fought his own battles. He didn't care though. He was five times the man his father was. Gay or not. He delt with Valentino's bullshit for half a century, he could take whatever the fuck his father was gonna do.

Husk and Molly walked into the casino. It was packed! It would take them forever to find Anthony.

"Wait, what does he look like? I haven't seen him since he was alive." Molly mentioned.

Husk didn't think of that. He thought for a moment.

"He's like." His face heated up but thank God he had fur. "Seven feet tall, he's got white floofy hair with a pink heart spot on the back of his head. Chestfloof that most people mistake for titties. He used to have one black eye with pink irises. He's the prettiest man I've ever seen. The most carrying, compassionate, sinner down here. A little selfish and reckless at times but, who don't got flaws?"

If that didn't win Molly over that, Husk wasn't like the other shit men Anthony loved in life; nothing would.  Her eyebrows furrowed and her eyes went big like puppy eyes. That was probably the sweetest thing she's ever heard anyone say about her brother, besides herself.

The wandered through the casino together but, Husk didn't see Angel or the assholes.

Molly thought for a bit And remembered their father had bought a house with secret passages in the walls to do his drug dealing without their mom knowing. He claimed the door inside his office was a closet but, it was always locked.

I wonder if he'd be dumb enough to do it again. She thought, as she and Husk passed a door that was placed in the strangest spot. It was in the middle of a wall Behind a slot machine, like that's not obvious.

Husk raised both his eyebrows as the female spider pushed the slot machine not only out of her way but onto its side.

Damn is his whole family freakishly strong?! He wondered to himself.

Molly dusted off her hands. Husk kicked down the door.

"Stay fuckin behind me, he'd fuckin flip if something happened to you."

The female spider rolled her eyes. She could handle herself just fine but, she complied.

They ran down the dimly 'hallway.'

There were a couple of doors on either side of the narrow space, but when Husk and Molly broke the down they were completely empty to the naked eye. They were here for Anthony, so they didn't waste time snooping.

They continued walking around until,

BANG

They looked at each other and started running towards the sound, until they reached the last door and the very end of the hallway.