Prologue

Bomi is a nerdy, funny and caring girl. She is rich but not many people know.  She has two houses. One for her to stay when there is school as it is near school. The other one is for her to stay during holidays. She always thinks about others before her. She has a crush on Chanyeol and has confessed a million times but always gets rejected. However, one day a miracle happened. Chanyeol accepted her confession. But Chanyeol was just using her to make Naeun jealous. When Bomi overhead Chanyeol talking to Naeun about it in class, she was heartbroken and ran away. When she was running away, she suddenly faints outside Big Hit Entertainment.
She was luckily that Bts was headed home and brought her to their dorm.

Chanyeol is a hot guy. He has a lot of admirers. One day, he accepts Bomi's confession but he was actually using her to make Naeun jealous. It did work. But it was his own loss. He didn't know what he was missing out on.

Jungkook is a cute, hot, kind and funny guy. He is a very talented and hardworking person. He is in a K-Pop Band named " Bts " along with Jimin, Suga, Jin, J-hope, V and Rap Monster. One day, they were told that they were going back to finish their studies. Even though there were age difference, they were all going to the same class. They were all excited to meet new friends. One day, when they were heading home, they found an unconscious girl, laying on the floor outside Big Hit Entertainment and brought her to their dorm.

Srry for my grammar and spelling errors as this is my first fanfic. Thks