Chapter 22

Hi readers. Hope you would like this update. Lately I have a lot in mind but I'm slowly not liking the way I'm writing this story :) Sorry that the chapters might be updated a bit slow. Anyways, here's the update...

Bomi's Pov

Today I'm going to be hanging out with Baekhyun Oppa but Suga Oppa decided to tag along with Jungkook just in case Chanyeol joins us.

Anyways, I prepared and left the house to meet the rest of them. Got to be honest, I don't know what is planned for today. But Baekhyun Oppa also ensured that I will have fun. So oh wells...

It didn't take long till I reached and of course I greeted all of them. Then Jungkook passed me a cup of americano. I wonder how he knew though...

I thanked him then we left to go watch a movie. Surely, there would be popcorn. And we all took our seats. Apparently, I ended up sitting in between Baekhyun Oppa and Jungkook.

Sure the movie was nice and everyone was into it. But I got to say I should have worn long sleeves or at least bring a jacket cause damn it's freezing...

Jungkook's Pov

I saw Bomi shivering and decided to pass her my jacket. Luckily, she didn't reject my offer. She softly thanked me and wore my jacket. She looked so petite and adorable in my jacket.

Soon, the movie ended and we left to get lunch. I basically just followed beside Bomi and made sure that bacon guy won't get close to her.

I even got the chance to sit beside her. And you should have seen that bacon guy's face haha. Priceless.

Bomi also seems to be more comfortable around me now. We even had small conversations here and there. However, she is still very touchy with that bacon guy and also Suga Hyung. Damn...

Baekhyun's Pov

This is one of the worse dates I have with Bomi... Don't even know why those guys have to tag along...

It was supposed to be a catch-up session with her... But she is still irresistible to me though and touchy haha.

Maybe my feelings for her still haven't changed? Do I still stand a chance with her? Should I ask Chanyeol for help? He surely knows how to handle girls right hehe... I will probably drop a text for him later.

Suga's Pov

Today's date is kind of awkward man... I can clearly see how Jungkook tries to separate Baekhyun from Bomi. And something seems to be bothering Baekhyun. Maybe I can try to talk to Bomi and let her do something about this.

"Bomi! Come here for a moment. I have something to tell you." I called for her.

Once she replied and came, I told her what I saw. At first, she just laughed it off. But then she noticed it for herself. Like how Jungkook was giving Baekhyun death stares once in a while. Then she also noticed how Baekhyun was distracted by something. Of course she found it weird and tried to break the awkwardness between all of them.

Bomi's Pov

I told them all the jokes I could think of and suggested treating them to ice cream. Then, Baekhyun Oppa started sharing about the funny moments we had when we were younger. I was so glad to see that Jungkook was enjoying his time and smiling. He looked damn cute like a bunny hehe. It kinda made my heart flutter when he looked at me while smiling.

Arghh... I shouldn't have any of those thoughts... Plus, now that Baekhyun Oppa is back, maybe there is a possibility that we can be together this time round? Okay that aside, I should return Jungkook his jacket though it is super comfortable.

"Hey Jungkook, here's your jacket. Thank you for lending me." I said.

"I think you should keep it first. It's getting late and it will be cold for you." He replied with that bunny smile again.

I was going to reject his offer but he insisted and was very persistent so I gave in. With that we decided to go home. While Baekhyun was going to take the public transport home, me and the rest decided to walk home from where we were since it was quite near our houses.

At first, it was quiet until I heard weird noises coming from behind us. Of course, I screamed and jumped to hug the person closest to me. The person almost fell with me if he didn't stable himself fast enough. And when I looked up, I saw Jungkook. He looked so concerned and was checking if I was alright.

I really find him very cute now but seriously I was scared since I didn't have a good experience with weird noises coming from behind, especially at night.

Once I calmed down, I told both Suga Oppa and Jungkook about the weird noises coming from behind. They seemed to notice that we were being followed and suggested to take another route to a nearby convenience store before heading back home, which I gladly agreed with.

Jungkook then held out his hand and said that I could hold his hands if I was still scared. I took his offer again since I was scared. He also stood closer to me to ensure that nothing would happen to me. And Suga Oppa also stood closer of course hehe. I didn't forget about him, okay...

We got some snacks and stayed in the convenience store for about 30 minutes then headed home when the guys knew it was safe for us to do so. And with that, they sent me home and ensured I entered my house before leaving.

Phew... Nothing happened... But to be honest, I felt weird when I held Jungkook's hand. Today he also made me feel extra safe although holding hands was not very necessary hehe. I was scared okay... And he was trying to make me feel better, which I'm glad. Do I feel something for him? Arghh... Damn brain, stop thinking I need a break and some rest...

Author's Pov

The guys went back home and both of them washed up then went to bed. But both of them also had a lot in their mind and slept in the early morning.

Who do you think Bomi will date? Or who do you think she really has feelings for? Will Jungkook stand a chance? Or will Baekhyun win Bomi over with the help of Chanyeol? Anyways, that's the end of this chapter. Hope you like it. Thank you for reading and sorry for the spelling errors etc. Please do remember to like and comment.