Chapter 10

Hey readers. Sorry for being a bit naggy but in a few more chapters, the chapters will be back to school so just bear with me a little longer :) Please don't be a silent reader and comment.

Short recap from the previous chapter....

Bomi didn't turn up in school. BTS and even Chanyeol were all starting to worry about her. They all texted her but she ignored the messages. With her withdrawal from school and moving to another hospital, does this mean there is no chance for Bts to meet her ever again.

The next day...

Bomi was patiently waiting for her parents to pick her up. Once her parents came, they got to Yoon's hospital (They are rich after all)

Bomi's Pov

I went to the hospital and had the VIP ward. Then, waited for my special doctor to come. Meanwhile, I was actually thinking of Bts. Although I met Bts for a short period of time, I felt this connection with them. They seem different from the people I met before. They were willing to help me a couple of times even though they didn't know me at first. The day when we hangout was also fun. I felt kinda guilty since I left without saying goodbye and even ignore their messages. I hope they won't hate me. I was deep in thoughts until I heard a knock on the door.

My special doctor came walking in and sat down before he started talking. I sort of knew what was coming but I did not really want to face it so I looked away.

He then said, "I will be honest with you since I have known you for very long. Your condition now is very dangerous. I have to wait the test results to come out first before I can give you any medication. But for now, please try to get too emotional, eat well and have enough rest. Let me know if you have any discomfort. And don't worry I will do my best to help you."

Once he was done talking, I returned him a smile and thank him. With that, he left.

Meanwhile BTS...

Bts decided to pay Bomi a visit later after school. So as usual, they went to school. However, during lunch break, Chanyeol approached them and asked about Bomi. Since it was so sudden, Bts found him weird and just simply said that they won't close to Bomi.

*Timeskip*

After school, Bts went to the hospital but were all shocked when they were told that Bomi was discharged and already left.

Rapmon's Pov

Well, this is a surprise. If Bomi isn't in the hospital, why is she not back in school and not even replying to any of our messages. That's weird. So I went to the counter to check with them.

"Hi. Can I check when did the patient from Room 238 got discharged?" I asked politely of course.

The nurse then replied and said that they couldn't disclose any information about the patient since I was not a family member. Suddenly, Jungkook stepped in.

Jungkook's Pov

I heard what the nurse said and decided to just say that I am Bomi's boyfriend and I'm actually very worried about her whereabouts since she didn't tell me that she has discharged and even ignored my messages. Then, gave her my bunny smile (No one can resist his cute bunny smile)

Anyways, once the nurse understood the situation, she told me that she was actually transferred to another hospital this morning. I continued by asking if she could give me the name of the hospital. However, she said that Bomi's parents did not want to state which hospital due to personal reasons so she couldn't tell me even if she wanted to. I thanked her and left with my hyungs. The whole trip back to the dorm was very quiet which was weird. I felt that hyungs had something to say but didn't. I guess when I reach the dorm they will bomb me with questions. I almost forgot that I actually said that I was Bomi's boyfriend just now in front of my hyungs. Arghhh... Stupid me.

Back in the dorm...

"Why did you say you are Bomi's boyfriend?" everyone asked Jungkook at the same time.

"Well, the nurse didn't want to tell us and no one was trying to get answers so I just thought that if I said I was her boyfriend, she would tell us. And she did. So I don't think there is anything wrong." Jungkook replied.

"I think Jungkook is right. We did get answers. But why would Bomi's parents not state it? What reasons could it be? We should be thinking about how we can find her, instead of questioning our maknae here." Rapmon stated. (As expected from the leader)

"I agree. Anyone notice anything weird about Bomi or her parents behaviour before we went back to the dorm the other day?" Jin spoke up.

Everyone kept quiet and tried hard to recall whatever they could on that day.

Jungkook's Pov

Should I tell hyungs that I think something bad is happening to Bomi? Maybe the rest realised something as well? With that, I told hyungs that I noticed that she faints easily.

Suga Hyung then said that he noticed that Bomi was in pain when they were hanging out the other day.

Rapmon hyung added on and said he noticed that she was very pale that day as well.

Jimin hyung said that the few times we saw her she was unconscious as well and even have a special doctor that day when she was hospitalised.

Rapmon's Pov

Slowly things are making sense. Maybe Bomi is sick that's why. But what illness does she has to the point where she needs a special doctor? I should get Got7's Jackson to help. I remember he has many connections with people so it shouldn't be hard to find Bomi right. I then contacted Jackson before telling the boys my plan. Well, it's not really a plan but it should work for now.

Everyone agreed with the plan and went to their respective rooms waiting for Rapmon to get some information. Although they surely can't wait patiently.

That's the end of this chapter. Do you think that the boys will be able to find Bomi with the help of Jackson? Why do you think Bomi's parents did not state Yoon's hospital in the records? That will all be answered in the next chapter. 

Thank you for reading my fanfic. Hope you like this update. I apologise for the errors I made. Please do like and comment. Let me know if you want any particular member to appear more in the next chapter :)