Chapter 12

Hi readers. I'm back with another update. I realised that my chapters are too wordy so I will try to leave spaces in between so it will be easier to read.

Next day...

Bts decided to skip school and visit Bomi.

Jungkook's Pov

Ring... I heard the alarm went off. But I was just too lazy to get out of bed. Suddenly, someone knocked on my door. Arghhh... I want to just stay in bed today. Screw school man...

"Ya! Wake up we are visiting Bomi later instead of going to school. You better get your ass out of your bed before we leave." V Hyung said and jumped on me.

Omg... I totally forgot about it. I immediately sat up and went to wash up. And Yes, V hyung fell off the bed because he was on top of me. Well, he asked for it so serve him right haha.

Once I was done, I ran out to the living room all prepared to leave already but guess what Suga Hyung is still asleep. Why am I not surprised. I then got Jimin Hyung and V Hyung to go into his room with me to wake him up. It took us like 1 hour to wake him up. Another hour for him to get ready.

Eventually we left at 12pm. We managed to find the hospital and asked the counter for Bomi's ward number. But the staff seemed to be very unwilling to talk to us and even called someone. That's odd.

At Yoon's company...

Bomi's Father's Pov

I was checking the files and signing them when I received a call from the hospital. At first, I was really afraid that something happened to Bomi. But was relieved when it was something else.

"Hi Mr Yoon. We are calling from the hospital. There is a bunch of guys here looking for Bomi. We were told by Mrs Yoon to not disclose anything about Ms Bomi but they don't seem like they are going to leave without an answer from us. What do you want us to do?" The staff said.

"Good that you didn't disclose it. I think they are Bomi's friend from school. How about you tell them that she is not here. Bomi can't be disturbed by anyone now. Let me know if they come back again." I replied.

I wonder how they managed to find this place. I hope they won't be an obstacle for Bomi's recovery. I will have to talk to my wife later and discuss what we are going to do about this. Hais...

Back to the hospital...

Rapmon's Pov

The staff ended the phone call and told us that there isn't such a person here. Something seems off about the staff and that phone call though. The staff seemed to be very nervous. Could it be that Bomi is actually here but there is something they want to hide?

Since there wasn't anything we could do now that they said that Bomi wasn't here, we had no choice but to leave. I could tell all the boys were disappointed so am I. I guess if Bomi really wants to hide, we can only wait for her to appear when she wants to see us.

Suga's Pov

Arghh... Where the hell are you Bomi ?!?!?! I really miss you and so does the boys, especially our kookie. And of course we left the hospital and decided to walk around to get our minds off Bomi for a while.

We went to watch a movie and then to the arcade. But it seems like it was the wrong choice since it only brought us the memories we had with Bomi.

Once we were done, we walked around the mall. But suddenly, a few girls came up to us and asked us, "Are you Bts Oppas?".

"Yes we are but we are actually on a break now. Sorry." Jin Hyung said and we all gave an apologetic smile.

"We are just checking Oppas. You don't have to worry, we will give you space. I'm glad we made you guys in person. Bye Oppas. Hope you enjoy your beak." One of the girls said and left.

But some other girls heard and I assumed they were hardcore fans so they started running towards us. Slowly, there were more and more people crowding around us to the point where we couldn't move.

Rapmon's Pov

I immediately dialled for Manager Hyung and luckily for us he was nearby. He then told us to wait and that he will be on his way to pick us up.

After like 10 mins, he was here with back ups. In a blink of an eye, we were out of the crowd and in the van.

Manager Hyung then drove us back to our dorm and started with his lecture on like how we are still idols and how we should wear disguises when we go out since fans are everywhere. The lecture went on and one until dinner time. Finally he stopped and Jin Hyung could finally go to the kitchen to prepare food for us. It has been a very long day and I guess everyone was tired. Once we finish our dinner and washed up, everyone went to bed without saying a word.

Jungkook's Pov

When everyone went to their rooms, I came out again and went to the balcony. I remembered when I backhugged her here. It was so warm. Then, I went to the living room and sat on the sofa. Before I knew it, tears were rolling down my cheeks. I didn't realise how much I missed her even though we knew each other for only a short period of time. As I was crying, I laid down on the sofa and without knowing I dozed off.

That's the end of this short chapter. I'm slowly running out of ideas and hoping if any of you can give me some ideas. I really appreciate your support and hope you like this short update. Sorry for the spelling errors and etc. Please don't forget to like and comment.