Chapter 23

Hi readers... Here's another update... This update will be about the "plan" and another Suga and Bomi moment....

Current progress of the characters...

Author's Pov

Baekhyun, Suga and Jungkook have each gotten closer to Bomi individually. Bomi has also accepted BTS and became closer friends now.

Jin and V also asked Bomi and the rest of the guys to help them chase after the girls (Chorong and Eunji).

However, Chanyeol still hasn't told Baekhyun about him playing with Bomi's feelings last time. Bomi and the rest (BTS, Chorong and Eunji) also chose to keep quiet so it stays as a secret for now.

Now back to the characters of this story...

Bomi's Pov

Now I am starting to plan an overseas trip for the girls and BTS. There are seriously too many things to handle on my own. Why did I even agree to help Jin Oppa and V Oppa. The rest are not even helping me in this... Arghh...

I should drop them all a text so they can get their ass here to help me, which I did and went to unlock my main door so they can come in later.

Meanwhile, I went to make a light breakfast for myself then tidy up my room since they will be doing all the planning in there. It didn't take very long though since my room wasn't that messy.

Maybe I should go to the dance room and learn some new dances. And with that, I went to the dance room and did my warm up. Once I was done with my warm up, I looked at some videos and chose some dances that I found easier to learn.

*Timeskip to when I was practicing the last few songs*

Jungkook's Pov

We entered Bomi's house and of course her main door was unlocked. Just like her lazy self, always not locking the door when someone is coming over. But we can't seem to find her in her room or anywhere in the house. Maybe she would be at the dance room? I remember it was somewhere here...

I called my hyungs to follow me and lead the way to the dance room. I could clearly hear some music playing so we were all pretty sure Bomi was in there. I took a peek at the slightly open door and saw Bomi dancing. I got to say she looks amazing. My hyungs also decided to peek at her until J-hope Hyung pushed all of us and we ended up falling into the room.

Well that was awkward...

Suga's Pov

I stood up while the rest were still on the floor... Seriously, I am going to kill that J-hope idiot someday... He always makes things go wrong... Now I have to break this awkward silence...

*Cough Cough*

"Will all of you get your ass off the floor and stand up... Or you want to stay there forever..." I said.

"Hey what are you guys doing here... Were you spying on me?" Bomi asked while staring at all of us.

"Well, kind of? We were just looking at you?" Jungkook answered.

"You dance so well Bomi! Maybe we can dance together next time?" Jimin said.

Seriously another dummy, does he think it is the right time to ask this... Arghh... Luckily, RM was quick to change the topic and suggested we should work on the plan.

With that, we all went up and waited for Bomi in her room while she went to take a quick shower.

And of course, I got comfortable in her bed since I was sure she will be okay with it and damn she will probably take 30 minutes to shower so I might as well have a short nap right hehe.

Soon, I dozed off until someone gently tapped my shoulder to wake me up. I immediately knew it was Bomi since that person sounded like her hehe. If it was any of the guys I would have thrown a pillow at them or whack them with anything I could find. But anyways, I stood up and helped her tidy her bed before walking to her sofa for the plan.

Author's Pov

V suggested going on a double date so it will be more fun while Jin suggested bringing Chorong somewhere to watch a movie.

Bomi suggested for Jin to have a date at home where they can cook together and watch some movies while V could have a karaoke session with Eunji and maybe have a picnic somewhere with a beautiful scenery.

The rest basically just agreed to what Bomi said and started chilling until Jin decided to cook something for everyone since some of the guys were complaining that they were getting hungry,

Now back to Bomi...

Bomi's Pov

I got everyone to chill in the living room instead while me and Suga Oppa went to the music room since I wanted Suga Oppa to play the piano for me hehe. Of course, it took some aegyo before he agreed hehe.

He sat down and gestured to me to sit beside him. He then played a song on the piano. It was very calming and soothing. I basically stared at him as he played the song. He seemed so focused that I didn't want to disturb him.

Anyways, once he was done, he said I wanted to learn the song right, which I really wanted to hehe. He surely knows me quite well. He giggled a little before showing his boring face and started teaching me.

That took about 1 hours or so before he gave up on teaching me and said we should do something else haha. With that, we left and joined the rest in the living room.

I also saw Eunji sitting beside V Oppa while Jungkook Oppa said Chorong Unnie was helping Jin Oppa in the kitchen. I wonder what they are making for dinner. They sure are taking a bit long in there...

I buzzed to Jimin Oppa and J-hope Oppa and asked if they wanted to spy on Chorong Unnie and Jin Oppa. They nodded their heads and we began to make a move.

We hid behind the wall and saw Jin Oppa helping Chorong Unnie hold her hair while she was cooking. Does he even know there is something called a rubber band to tie her hair lol... But they sure look cute. Soon, we realised they were done making dinner, we ran back to the living room and acted like nothing happened. When we were back, Jungkook just looked at me and smiled but he seemed a bit down. The rest just looked at us like we were weirdos haha.

*Timeskip after dinner*

The guys decided to play truth or dare. But RM said it would be boring if it was just truth or dare and suggested that we can drink some soju.

Though I was hesitant, everyone agreed so I gave in. Some of the guys went back to get their soju while I took out extra blankets and pillows assuming they will all get drunk later and most likely stay for the night.

That's the end for this chapter. In the next chapter would be a juicy session of truth or dare. Some things might actually escalate faster than you think. While others might have some changes. So do look forward to it. Thank you for reading and sorry for the spelling errors etc. Please do remember to like and comment.