Chapter 4

Bomi has been avoiding Chanyeol ever since she find out that she was being used. Bts concert has also ended and they will be attending school today.

Jin's Pov

Today is the first day of school for bts. As the mother of bts, I woke up early and prepared breakfast for them.

Jungkook's Pov

Ring... My alarm clock went off. A new week, a new school, maybe new friends soon? I stretched myself and went to wash up. Once I finished washing up, I went downstairs and sat at the dining table, waiting for all the Hyungs. Luckily for us, we have someone that prepared breakfast for us.

Meanwhile *In Bomi's house*

Bomi's Pov

Arghhh... Another day... I have been avoiding Chanyeol since that day. I don't know how long I can keep this up. I better get ready for school. Once I was ready, I headed to school.

Back to bts dorm

Jungkook's Pov

"Hyung! Hurry up! We are going to be late! " I shouted.

Suga's Pov

Bruh... "I'm coming! " I replied Jungkook. Once I finish having breakfast, we headed to the van. The maknae line started talking non-stop. I guess I can't blame them. It has been a long time since they went to school. Honestly, I'm a bit excited too.

Jimin's Pov

OMG!!! So Excited!!! I heard there are pretty girls in this school. I can't wait to see them. Hehe...

V's Pov

Soon, we reached. Only screams were heard. I guess everyone heard and looked out the window of the van.

J-hope's Pov

Fangirls are the best man! Always here for us. Hehe...

Rapmonster's Pov

"Let's head out of the van now. We are really going to be late. " I said. Everyone slowly left the van and headed to the office to get our timetable.

Meanwhile on the way to school [Bomi]

Bomi's Pov

I walked to school and was about to reach the main gate, when I heard screams. Arghh what now... Can't the school be quiet for just one day... I looked at the time. Shit! I'm going to be late! I better start running.

Back to Bts [In the Office]

Jungkook's Pov

"Yes! Hyungs, we are all having the same classes. " I said with excitement.

Rapmonster's Pov

"Lets's head to Class 2A. " I instructed them.

V's Pov

Since Rapmon Hyung told us to head to class, we did as told. On our way there, I saw a girl running towards us. Without me noticing, she bumped into me and fell. Her books were all scattered on the floor. The rest of the bts members help her pick up the books while I help her up.

Bomi's Pov

Shit! I didn't see someone in front of me and bumped into him. Some random guys help me to pick up my books while someone help me up. He asked if I was alright. Without even taking a glance at them, I took my books from them and headed to class.

Suga's Pov

Hey that girl didn't even thank us and just left. RUDE.

Jin's Pov

That girl is so rude. Did her parents even teach her some manners? Arghh Spoilt Brat... " Let's go Guys! " I said and headed to class. We entered the class and saw that spoilt brat. What a small world.

Jungkook's Pov

We step into the class, greet the teacher and introduce ourselves. All the girls cheered. But one girl caught my eyes. She was flawless. Her hair, nose and lips. I think is love at first sight. I feel my heart beating very fast. It's like racing. Then, I change my focus to the rude girl that just walked away just now. One word to describe her " NERD "

V's Pov

After the introduction, Mr Kim assigned us our seats. Guess what? We were all assigned to seat near the girl that just walked away just now. We sat down and Mr Kim started started the lesson.

Bomi's Pov

Argh...Why do they have to sit near me...I can feel that there are a lot of people glaring at me. I guess wanting the school to be quiet for a day is impossible. I better start getting use to those glares then.

School went as per normal, except for all the glares I'm receiving. What's so special about those boys anyway? They are not idols? Just because they are good-looking? I don't think so...

Jungkook's Pov

School was fun. But I find that girl weird. She just writes down notes in lessons. She doesn't even eat during lunch. Weirdo.

Rapmonster's Pov

"Guys, it's been a long day at school. Let's go eat and head home afterwards to rest. " I said.

Meanwhile in class

Chanyeol's Pov

I noticed that Bomi has been avoiding me. Has she found out about me using her? I hope not. Not that I care. But I better go find her to find out if she had found out. Anyway, I'm going to break up with her today before Naeun gets mad.

Bomi's Pov

I packed my bag and headed to the main gate when I saw Chanyeol waiting for someone. He won't be waiting for me would he? He might want to break up. What should I do? Should I go back to class first? Wait! He might be waiting for Naeun. Arghh... I should just walk out like he doesn't exist. Ya! I should! Hehe...

Chanyeol's Pov

I was waiting for Bomi when I saw her walking towards the gate. " Bomi ah! Come here! I got something important to tell you! " I shouted.

Sorry I have not been updating. Please forgive me for my bad english. Hmm so here's the update. Do comment what you think will happen. Remember to vote.