Chapter 18

Hi readers! I hope the chapters are not too boring for you hehe. I will try to do regular updates so do look out. Anyways, here's the chapter...

The next day...

Jin's Pov

I woke up early to make breakfast for the guys (BTS) and was going to wake them up when I was done. But when I walked past Jungkook's room, I saw the lights were still on. Seriously, Jungkook should remember to turn off the lights... It's such a waste of electricity hais... Anyways, I walked in to turn the lights off only to see Jungkook hugging Bomi? OH MY GOD. Someone tell me what happened while I was gone. What did they dooooooooooo? I would scream at them and ask for an explanation but just because they look damn cute together, I will let them sleep a little longer. And of course, I took a picture of them together and went to wake the other guys first.

Bomi's Pov

Arghh... I heard a lot of noises outside. Can't Chorong Unnie and Eunji tone it down? My head hurts... Anyways, why do I feel someone hugging me? Whatever hehe it's so comfortable. Without even thinking, I snuggled into it more.

Ehhh hold up, wait a minute. Why do I smell a guy's cologne? It smells familiar also. But I can't remember whose cologne it is. I better open my eyes hais... I took a peek and GOD Jungkook looks damn cute hehe.

Wait Jungkook? I looked around and saw that I was not in the room. After I tried to process what happened, I screamed.

"Lower down your volume man. I'm trying to sleep here." Jungkook said in a low, husky voice.

Damn he sounds hot. That's not the important thing right now. He's still hugging me. Oh and that scream literally got all the guys (BTS) running into the room, seeing me and Jungkook in that position... I just hope no one misunderstands this. Anyways, I kept struggling to get out of the hug, which pissed me off because none of the guys is helping me...

"I would be glad if any of you idiots help me out here you know..." I finally decided to say something since they just continued to stare at me and Jungkook.

Well, Suga helped me eventually and pushed Jungkook out of his bed. HAHA. Nice one man...

"Ouch! What was that for?" Jungkook groaned and was bombarded with questions.

I took this opportunity to take my stuff and sneak out of their house. I walked back to my house and slammed the door. Arghh.. What a morning.

"Morning Bomi. Want to have some breakfast? I am making pancakes." Chorong Unnie asked nicely.

I would have snapped at her if she didn't say pancakes.. But hey who can say no to pancakes right? I told Unnie that I wanted some and took a seat while waiting for her. Of course, I was trying to recall how I ended up sleeping with Jungkook. But obviously I don't have the answer...

Chorong's Pov

I wasn't going to ask Bomi about anything since she clearly seems pissed. I gave her the pancakes and sat down to have breakfast with her. Once she was done, she went to wash up while I cleaned up and went to my room.

Meanwhile at BTS' house...

Author's Pov

Jungkook explained what happened, saying he most likely forgot Bomi was on his bed and subconsciously went to bed since the couch was uncomfortable. Luckily, his Hyungs believed him and they all went to have breakfast. And Jin also reminded them that they will be paying their new neighbour a visit later in the afternoon.

Back to Bomi's Pov

I washed up and decided to go to the mall so I can get my mind off what happened earlier. I was going to get my motorbike when I realised I forgot I left it at BTS' house. I will probably get it later or tomorrow I guess. With that, I took the bus instead since I was too lazy to drive the car today. The day was basically me going to my favourite stores and having lunch. Once it was getting late, I headed home.