Chapter 20

Hi readers! Here's a short update hehe. Hope you like it.

Jungkook's Pov

Lately, I have been feeling down... But I don't know how to express myself. I'm scared that my Hyungs will judge me. So I kept it to myself. I still put notes into Bomi's locker and I actually told her that I feel down. Surprisingly, she bought me chocolates and gave me a short note, telling me to cheer up. It seriously made my day way better :)

I will be joining some schoolmates that I don't really know to play soccer after school and asked if my Hyungs wanted to join. J-hope Hyung, V Hyung and Jimin Hyung wanted to join while the rest said they prefer to watch so they will wait at the side.

School went by pretty fast and we headed to the field... Only to see Bomi with a group of guys. She seemed to be very happy around them. I wonder why... Anyways, we walked towards them and greeted one another.

That was the first time in forever since I saw her smile so brightly. She looked so cute. I can't help but smile and my Hyungs smiled too.

"Oh you guys are here. This guy here is my best friend, Baekhyun. The rest of the guys are his friends." Bomi said.

"Best friend?" Suga Hyung questioned and stared at both of them.

"Yup! I have known him since we were young." Bomi replied to Suga Hyung.

"They almost dated if Baekhyun didn't move." One of the guys continued on.

Damn I'm jealous... So Bomi had a thing with this bacon guy...

That aside, the group of guys introduced themselves and Hyungs and I introduced ourselves as well. While the rest who weren't playing sat on one side, we started warming up.

I swear the bacon guy is getting too comfortable with Bomi that it's getting on my nerves...

Bomi's Pov

I missed Baekhyun Oppa so much... It's been so long, maybe almost 10 years but we are still close hehe. I totally forgot he was in this school until he texted me to play soccer together.

I knew he is one of the only people I can trust and he was also updated about my illness so he is extra clingy. But it's fine hehe.

I warmed up and all. But I can't help but notice someone staring at me. Oh wells, who cares...

Once everyone was ready, we started playing. Damn the guys are pretty good at soccer, especially Jungkook. He looks kinda hot. I can't help but take a few glances. I almost tripped over my own feet one time but luckily, Baekhyun Oppa caught me. Phew...

Anyways, after god knows how long, we finally ended. I immediately crashed on the floor, breathing heavily. I totally forgot I shouldn't do vigorous exercise oops...

Baekhyun Oppa sat beside me and offered me water. Then he started nagging at me. Not that I was listening though. I was busy catching my breath and plus he was the one who invited me to play soccer with him.

Baekhyun's Pov

I was nagging at Bomi until I realised I was the one who invited her. Facepalm HAHA. I should probably send her home later as well since it's getting late. With that, I ended my short nagging session.

"Ya brat! Get up, I'm sending you home." I shouted at Bomi to get her attention.

"Says the idiot who invited me to play soccer with you when you know my current condition LOL" Bomi replied.

"Look I'm sorry. I kind of forgot for a moment. Plus I didn't think that we would play soccer for that long. I will make it up to you next week okay. We can hangout and all. My treat!" I apologised and tried to think of something.

"Sure Oppa haha! I want you to buy me all the food I want and don't let my parents know I did sports today or even Chorong Unnie and Eunji. Now you are forgiven hehe." Bomi said with a wide grin like she was planning something bad.

"Anything you want. You must be tired. Need me to piggyback you to my car?" I asked politely.

"Thanks Oppa! Can you get my belongings too?" Bomi answers with a pouty face.

"Okay no problem." I answered her and squeezed her cheeks.

Of course she whacked me for squeezing her cheeks. But I piggyback her and told my friends I'm sending Bomi back home. And they went awwwww... Obviously, I just rolled my eyes since they always like to tease me.

I was walking towards my car then heard Bomi yawning. Once I put her in the backseat, I told her to give me her address so I could drive her back home.

Bomi also soon fell asleep and started snoring lightly. Still so cute after so long. She hasn't changed a bit hehe. To be honest, I still have a bit of feelings for her. But I don't think she likes me anymore so I'm going to move on.

I will just be here for her whenever she needs me and be the shoulder she can lean on. She has been through too much and she deserves only the best. Maybe things could be different if I didn't move then. With all the thoughts that clouded me, I didn't even realise that we reached her house. Well at least until Chorong Unnie called.

I picked up the call and told Chorong Unnie to open the door so I can carry Bomi back into her room, which Chorong Unnie gladly did. After that I left.

Jungkook's Pov

After playing soccer, that bacon guy piggyback Bomi. Arghhh... But I don't have any rights to say much. I don't even have the courage to tell her I'm the one who gave her the secret notes. Hais...

Anyways, me and my Hyungs also went home, washed up and slept. Well actually all of them slept except for me. I just kept thinking about Bomi and that bacon guy all night. I eventually slept at maybe 4 in the morning?

Suga's Pov

I saw Baekhyun and Bomi all lovey-dovey. It makes me feel weird. I want to confront Baekhyun but knowing Bomi is too tired after playing soccer, I just sent her a goodnight text.

Is there still something between them? I was literally staring at them while they were warming up just now. Was it necessary to be so close just now? Arghh...

Curse that Baekhyun. He better not get too comfortable with Bomi or I might chop off his hands... Soon, I dozed off...

That's the end of this chapter. Thank you for reading and sorry for the spelling errors etc. Please do remember to like and comment. And a heads up for the next chapter would be Baekhyun being friends with Chanyeol?