Chapter 16

Hey readers. Hope you are liking the chapters I am updating. Anyways, here is a short chapter since the previous chapter was a bit long.

A new day in school...

Bomi's Pov

Sighs.. Another day in school. But oh wells... I got up and prepared for school.Then went downstairs. Oh and I totally forgot that Chorong Unnie and Eunji are here already. Until someone smack my head and ouch it really hurts. I am already dumb enough hitting my brain is like killing all my braincells...

"Yah! Who is that!" I shouted, elbowing that person's stomach HAHA.

Serve that person right. I turned and saw Eunji. Oops... She was on the floor in pain. I mean what do you expect from someone who has a 3rd degree black belt for taekwondo.

"I thought you were a thief or something. But hey sorry not sorry." I said and ran to the kitchen.

"Morning Unnie! I am going off first. I don't want to die here HAHA. See you in class." I greeted Chorong Unnie and was preparing to run off again since Eunji was still chasing after me.

"Ya Bomi at least have a toast here!" Chorong Unnie said and shoved into my mouth.

"Thanks Unnie!" I tried to speak while at least Chorong Unnie understood and I ran off to my car.

In case you were wondering why am I not taking my motorbike, I just didn't feel like it today HEHE. I drove to school, parked my car and went to the secret rooftop. I am so going to get a lock for the door or something. After Suga and Jungkook came yesterday, I don't think it is a secret rooftop anymore. Arghh... I don't even want to think about what happened yesterday. It was just the first day and there is still a long way to go... While I was deep in thoughts, I heard someone enter and looked up.

Oh wow *someone*... (Guess who? You will know soon I want to keep it a secret first)

Anyways, I better leave...So I took my bag and was going to leave when he grabbed my hand.

"Hey don't leave. I just want to talk. Can you stay? Please." that someone said.

"Nah. I'm cool bye." I removed his hand and left him there hanging.

Phew... Luckily, nothing happened. I should probably change my secret place man... I'll ask the principal after school then. Now I better go to my locker to meet Chorong Unnie and Eunji.

Eunji's Pov

Me and Chorong Unnie finished our breakfast and went to school. Damn when I catch Bomi, she will get it from me. Speaking of the devil, I saw Bomi walking towards us.

"Yah Yoon Bomi. Get your ass here!" I shouted.

"Chill sis. What's the rush. Can't you see I'm walking?" Bomi replied coldly.

"Well, who asked you to elbow me in the morning and go off like that." I said clearly annoyed.

Once she was right in front of me, I tackled her down on the floor. Well, for a few seconds at least, she flipped me over and stood up.

"You should think twice before tackling me down like that, you know?" Bomi replied again coldly and glared at Eunji.

"Okay. Okay. Chill man stop glaring at me like this. I'm sorry for smacking your head this morning okay." I quickly apologised.

"Enough girls. Let's get our books and go to class now." Chorong Unnie said.

Bomi's Pov

"Okay Chorong Unnie." I replied nicely with a sweet smile. The smile only lasted like 3 seconds okay...

I opened my locker and saw a note and chocolates? Weird, it doesn't say who it is from but the note did say something. Let's see...

The note wrote...

Hey here's some chocolates to cheer you up.

I hope you are okay, the push from yesterday seemed pretty harsh.

Anyways, I hope you like this. See you around :)

- Cookie

Who call themselves cookie haha. But cute. Anyways, I kept the note and chocolate into my bag. Then, I took my books out and walked to class with Chorong Unnie and Eunji. And of course, class was boring but I took down notes and paid attention in class.

When it was biology class, oh damn it was like the most horrible class man... I always have a hard time understanding whatever is taught in class last time. And now great, we have a project to do and I am paired with Jungkook and Jimin.

Can things even get any worse? Well, I spoke too soon. We have to finish that stupid project by next week. That's like in 3 days time... Arghh... I should probably just finish the project myself. Remember I was supposed to be avoiding them so... Yup that's going to be my plan. And after the classes ended, I went up to Jungkook.

"Jungkook, I will finish the project alone. You guys don't have to help." I told Jungkook and before she could say anything I left.

Jungkook's Pov

Aw man. I was looking forward to working with Bomi for this project. But she wanted to do it alone. Should I help her out or just let her be? I'll go ask Jimin Hyung.

"Jimin Shortieeeee. I have something to tell you." I called out for Jimin Hyung HAHA.

"WHO YOU CALLING SHORT! JEON JUNGKOOKKKK!" Jimin Hyung shouted right in my ears.

"Chill Hyung. I was just kidding. Anyways, Bomi said she is going to finish this project alone." I said trying to hold my laughter. It's always fun to tease but back to the topic.

"We shouldn't let her do it alone. Let's ask her to come over to our house tomorrow. I insist that we help her out in this project. Do you see her around?" Jimin Hyung replied calmly this time.

"No she left. Maybe she is at her locker?" I suggested.

"I think so. Let's go find her." Jimin said.

"Sure Hyung. Let's go." I said

With that, we left and just right Bomi was going to leave. I ran up and caught her hands.

"Whether you like it or not, me and Jimin Hyung want to help you out. You can't do this project alone. Let us help." I told her nicely.

"Ya Bomi. This project is hard and I am sure you need all the help you can get. Please let us help." Jimin Hyung said.

Before Bomi could reply, Jimin Hyung said,"We can come to your house or you can come over to our house. Give me your phone."

Bomi just stood there and gave her phone. Wow that was unexpected.

"I saved my number and I also got your number already. Drop me a text okay. Bye," Jimin Hyung said again.

That was pretty smooth HAHA. I think Jimin Hyung has some jams. I can't wait to work with her and also get her number from Jimin Hyung. Then we went home and chilled with the other Hyungs. Oh and of course, I asked for Bomi's number on the way home. Then, dropped her a text immediately.

That's the end of this chapter. I really appreciate your support and hope you like this short update. Sorry for the spelling errors and etc. Please don't forget to like and comment.