Chapter 9

Another update hehe...This chapter will be slightly longer than the previous few chapters :)

Recap from the previous chapter..

Bomi was hospitalised since her condition was getting worse. Her parents decided to withdraw her from school. Her parents were also not aware that Bomi overheard their conversation with her special doctor. Jungkook also started to suspect about Bomi's illness. Now in this chapter, it will be the boys realising Bomi withdraw from school and Bomi slowly giving up on her treatment.

The next day...

Bts went to school as usual hoping to see Bomi. But sadly she didn't go to school. They then brushed it off thinking that she would be back tomorrow. Well, they won't the only ones hoping to see Bomi. Chanyeol was also hoping to see her and maybe talk to her as well.

Chanyeol's Pov

After Bomi dumped me, I was hoping to talk to her. I tried texting her but she didn't reply. Now she is still not in school. I wonder if she's alright.

Jungkook's Pov

I wonder when she will be back. It has only been a day and I'm missing her already :( Throughout the day, I wasn't paying attention in class. My mind was just thinking about Bomi so the day passed by quite fast. After the last lesson of the day ended, I immediately ran to find Jin, forgetting that we stay in the same dorm so we will see each other anyways hehe.

Jin's Pov

The day was pretty boring. Lessons were normal but I felt that something was missing that's all. When the last lesson of the day ended, I slowly packed my bag. Suddenly, I heard someone shouting my name super loudly. I turned to see Jungkook with his bag not fully zipped and simply in a mess. I started laughing and asked him, "What's wrong Jungkook? Why are you in a mess?". He then replied, "I ran here so I can ask for Bomi's number and text her." I then said, "You do know that we live in the same dorm right? You don't have to run here.".

Jungkook's Pov

After what Jin hyung said, I realised how stupid I was. Nevertheless, Jin hyung still passed me Bomi's number before we headed to the main gate to meet the rest. And I zipped my bag before leaving. I wouldn't want the rest to see me like that.

With that, Bts made their way home while Jungkook was texting Bomi to ask she was okay and how she was doing. Actually, it was more like spamming her but oh wells.

Meanwhile in the hospital...

Bomi's Pov

Well, I was just going through different tests in the hospital throughout the day. My special doctor also came to check on me. Honestly, I was feeling alright just tired from all the tests. My parents didn't come today and dropped me a call saying that I would be moving to another hospital tomorrow. After that, I saw a lot of messages coming in. At first, I thought it was Chanyeol then I noticed that it was a stranger. That someone was spamming me asking me if I was alright and stuff. But I didn't want to reply so I left it alone.

Jungkook's Pov

Bomi saw my message but she didn't reply me. Did I do something wrong? I should ask Jin hyung to text her and ask too.

Jin's Pov

I was in the kitchen preparing dinner for the boys when someone came into the kitchen running and shouting my name. I turned to see Jungkook again. Hais...This boy really needs to lower down his voice. First in school then now in the dorm.

Jungkook's Pov

Once I was in the kitchen, I told Jin hyung that I texted Bomi but she didn't reply. I then asked him if he could text her and see if she will reply. When I was done, I went to the living room and sat with Jimin and Taehyung hyung.

Jimin's Pov

I heard Jungkook asking Jin hyung to text Bomi. How could I forget that I can actually text Bomi. Stupid me haha. I should ask Jin hyung for Bomi's number later.

Dinner time...

Jin's Pov

Once dinner was prepared, I called the boys to eat and then took out my phone to text Bomi. As I was typing, Jimin asked, "Jin hyung, can I have Bomi's number? I want to text her.". I passed him her number. Then the rest of the boys started to ask for her number too. I mean I can't blame them since I was the only one with her number and I'm aware that they are all worried about her so I passed the rest her number as well. After dinner, everyone was on their phone. I assumed that they were all texting Bomi.

Rapmon's Pov

I can clearly tell that the boys somehow has interest in Bomi. I mean she is really pretty but as the leader I don't want to see them fighting over a girl one day. I'm sure it's gonna be chaotic. Well, I just hope nothing will break the group apart and that we will always be there for each other no matter what.

*With that, Bts had small chats among each other and went back to sleep after they were all tired.*

Back to the hospital...

Bomi's Pov

Jin Oppa actually texted me and asked if I was alright. After a while, my phone kept having notifications so I decided to check my phone. It was actually the boys texting me. I know they are all very sweet and kind. But I didn't want to be in touch with them, knowing that I don't have much time left. Not wanting to think too much, I went to bed and dozed off.

Thank you for reading my fanfic. Hopefully you guys like it. Sorry for my bad english too hehe. Do remember to like and comment if you want any of the members to have more part in the next chapter.