Chapter 21

Hi so here's another update. In this short chapter will be basically Suga and Bomi's interaction after Bomi finds out Baekhyun and Chanyeol are friends. This is specially for sugalily04

Bomi's Pov

I'm now having a break with BTS and the girls. They were having their own conversations while me and Suga were texting one another.

Both of us just didn't want to join their conversations so we decided to text each other instead.

Just then Baekhyun Oppa texted me and told me that he will be joining me so I just briefly told BTS and the girls.

After 5 minutes, Baekhyun Oppa came and took a seat beside me. Probably after a few seconds. Chanyeol came to talk to me but I ignored him. Jungkook and Suga also immediately stood up to prevent him from getting closer to me, which I'm thankful for. But what surprised me was Baekhyun Oppa greeting Chanyeol? How can he be friends with a jerk like Chanyeol...

"Oppa what are you doing with this jerk here?" I pointed at Chanyeol.

"He is a friend of mine Bomi." Baekhyun replied.

"Do you even know what he did to me?" I raised my voice.

"What did he do? Why are you getting mad?" Baekhyun asked.

I guess he didn't know what Chanyeol did. Maybe I shouldn't tell him. It might ruin their friendship.

"Nothing. I have somewhere to go. I'll catch up with you soon." I replied, ready to leave.

I stood up and left BTS and the girls. I didn't know where to go so I decided to go to my own room in school since the secret rooftop was not a secret anymore.

I probably need some time alone. Hais... I locked the door then crashed into the sofa. Of course, I was planning to sleep until I heard a knock on the door. Arghhh... who is it now? Now, I have to find a new place again...

"Hey! Who is there?" I asked.

"It's me, Suga. Can I come in?" Suga replied.

"Fine. Just because it's you. Give me a sec." I answered.

With that, I let him in and made him promise that he won't tell anyone about this place.

Suga's Pov

I wanted to be with Bomi so I left, telling the guys (BTS) I'm going to find somewhere to take a nap. Well, I did lie but not completely okay. It was pretty much a win-win for me... Having a place to sleep and being with Bomi.

Anyways, I followed Bomi and saw her entering a room. Of course, I knocked on the door and asked her if I could go in. Although she sounded a bit angsty, she still let me in HAHA.

Phew... If not I will have to find a place to sleep. And being a nice guy, I thanked her.

However, she still stayed quiet and simply just nodded her head. I should probably say something...

"Are you alright? You seem a bit down after seeing Baekhyun with Chanyeol." I asked.

"I'm fine." Bomi replied and stared outside the window.

Well, she is definitely not alright...

"I know you are not alright. You can talk to me about it if you want. It's not good to keep things inside." I said.

"I guess you are the only one who could tell. To be honest, I don't know what to feel about all this." Bomi answered me softly.

She seemed so fragile like she was going to break with a gentle touch. I actually understand how she feels. I feel lost at times and simply kept things to myself so others don't worry about me. I don't want to be a burden to anyone or cause any trouble for them.

But I swear it hurts feeling that way. Seeing Bomi like this makes me want to do anything just to keep her happy. Hais... I walked towards her and signaled her to give me some space to sit. Though she was hesitant, she scooched over so I could sit.

Then, she gave me a weird look. I took a deep breath and began trying to make her feel better with my wise words. Like sharing how I felt and how she could make herself better. Luckily, she felt better. She even gave me a hug which shocked me. I guess she accepted me into her circle of friends already? Should I ask?

"Does this mean we are friends now?" I asked hehe.

"Yup. You have just been upgraded to my close friend." Bomi replied with a smile.

"But please don't break my trust Oppa. I'm serious..." She continued in a serious tone with a cold look then continued smiling.

"I promise." I said seriously.

"And wait did you just call me Oppa?" I asked.

"Well duh... You are older than me. I just didn't call you Oppa since we aren't very close before this conversation." She replied.

"Okay hehe. I just need to get used to this." I told her then smiled slightly.

We continued to chill and all until the school bell rang. We then left the room and went to find the rest (BTS and the girls). I'm sure they will be jealous when they hear Bomi call me Oppa. Thinking about it just makes me want to laugh HAHA.

Jungkook's Pov

I guess Suga Hyung went to find Bomi just now but I'm not 100% sure. Now that school has ended, me and Hyungs with the girls waited for Bomi and Suga Hyung.

Though I was not shocked to see Bomi and Suga Hyung come together, I was shocked to hear Bomi call Suga Hyung "OPPA". I turned to also see everyone else similarly shocked.

Their faces were priceless I swear HAHA. Anyways, Suga Hyung snapped all of us out of it and everyone bombarded them with questions. I must say some questions were a little unnecessary.

Well, none of the questions were answered since Bomi pulled Suga Hyung out of the mess and left without us.

Bomi's Pov

What was all that man... Luckily, we left. Of course, I drove Suga Oppa back home and then went back home. It's been a pretty rough day today...

I didn't forget to drop Suga Oppa a text and said goodnight since I will probably sleep immediately after my shower. I'm surely exhausted haha...

Back to Jungkook...

Jungkook's Pov

Something seems fishy about Bomi and Suga Hyung... The rest of the hyungs and of course the girls were all discussing with one another on the way back home. And trust me, I was damn jealous... But I remained quiet. Once we reached home, I immediately went up to my room and took a long shower.

That was seriously what I needed at that moment... First, Chanyeol. Then, that bacon guy now Suga Hyung. Should I just give up my feelings for Bomi? I don't think I can win any of them and plus Bomi seemed to really like Suga Hyung. Not me... Even that bacon guy seems to have something going on with Bomi...

The night basically went by with me thinking about all these and skipping dinner as well. Another long ass night...

That's the end of this chapter. Hope you like it. Thank you for reading and sorry for the spelling errors etc. Please do remember to like and comment.