Part 19:

JUST A NOTE. When I get too lazy to rewrite scenes that everyone would know because of the anime, and I already wrote the scene in another FF. I will be copypasting. :D Don't blame me ya'll.

       Fuyumi started trembling, scared about what would happen to her, and blacked out. She woke up, seeing God in across her drinking tea.

      "Again?"

      "Yes. You seemed quite scared." He explained.

      "You were worried about me?" Fuyumi smiled.

      "No. I just wanted to tell you that it's stupid for you to be scared."

      "Damn, that hurt. But, why wouldn't I be scared?"

      "You aren't from this world, you aren't limited to anything. Your chakra can be moulded into anything you want, Byakugan, Sharingan, Rinnegan, even Sage mode if you want it to. I'm just giving you advice, don't be scared." Gon explained, followed by a loud sip of his tea.

       "..."

      "Also, you got caught. Since I made you unconscious, your clone collapsed."

      "WHAT?! SO THIS IS YOUR FAULT-"

      Fuyumi was about to smash the teacup on his head but woke up, seeing Kabuto with a kunai to her neck. She rolled her eyes, using a portal to escape. Kabuto knew she would, and still stabbed her, hitting her eye instead on her neck.

       "Fuyumi!" Tsunade yelled.

      'This really hurts.'

      Fuyumi used her chakra to make a water vortex, pushing Kabuto away, healing her eye.

      "Your eye...is fine?" Tsunade questioned, checking on her.

      "I can heal Orochimaru-San's hands, this is nothing." Fuyumi grinned.

      "My body's heavy..." Naruto muttered, wanting to stop Kabuto from kicking Tsunade but couldn't.

      Orochimaru laughed at Jiraiya, "To think that you were the supposed Toad sage, and would meddle with a kid for the village."

       "I can discern abilities, and that kid is mediocre." Orochimaru said.

       "That's the reason why I don't need that Uchiha." Jiraiya chuckled.

        "Raising a genius is no fun." Jiraiya grinned.

       "It is because it's like you're looking at your old self?" Orochimaru asked.

       "That kid cannot beat the Uchiha who inherited the Sharingan, since he doesn't posses the Sharingan." Orochimaru explained.

       With Tsunade, Kabuto was aiming a punch at her. However, Naruto appeared in front of him, Kabuto his headband instead.

       "Enough already, bastard." Naruto snapped, making a rasengan.

       Naruto aimed the Rasengan at Kabuto, but he dodged and landed a hit on Naruto instead.

      'I don't know what kind of jutsu that it, but I can easily evade it.'

       Kabuto then started kicking Naruto. Fuyumi noticed, quickly making a fire directed at him to get him away. Kabuto went back to kicking him, but Naruto used his hand to push it away. Kabuto looked at him shocked, seeing Naruto trying to stand up. 

        Fuyumi then felt something wrap around her, which was the extended neck of Orochimaru. She tried to break free but couldn't.

       "Let me go, you snake!" Fuyumi yelled.