Part 41:

'Wait, what did he...Did he just? He's in love with me?!'

      Fuyumi covered her face, to cover the blush on her face, "I-"

      "I'm tired, let's get some sleep." He interrupted, lying back down and immediately going to sleep, leaving a helpless Fuyumi alone.

      "W-Wait, Kakashi-He's asleep.."

      "He..really confessed..I'm not dreaming..." She muttered, gripping the fabric on her pants.

      'I'm blushing, and flustered like crazy...But, I don't want to be with him..I still...see him as a character because no one knows who I am..no one would accept me if they knew.'

      'I can't do that to him, that's so unfair...But, if I tell him...I..I don't want him to hate me..' 

      A tear fell from her eye, which she quickly wiped before going to sleep.

     When she woke up, she felt Kakashi moving, and kept her eyes closed, pretending to be asleep. She felt Kakashi get out of the bed, and tried predicting what he would do.

     She heard the shuffling of some clothes and realised he had changed, and heard his footsteps getting louder.

     'What's he going to do?! I'm so nervous! But I can't open my eyes.'

     She then felt pressure on her forehead, followed by a whisper, "I know you're awake, Fuyumi." 

     She opened her eyes in shock, but saw him gone, but could imagine the cheeky smile he probably had.

     "Damn him. But I'm so into it..." She muttered.

     "Wait, then what are we?! Why did he have to leave?!" She groaned, tossing and turning in her bed.

     "Would he accept me, if he knew I wasn't from this world? Damn, why is this so difficult?" She sighed.

     "What if you just found someone who knew you weren't from this world?" God asked, greeted with a pillow to the face.

     "Idiot! There's no one who knows about me and likes me!" She cried.

     'Stupid.'

     "I can hear you, you know?" Fuyumi glared.

     "Oops."

     "How am I stupid? Does Kakashi know?! Does Zabuza know?!"

     "Nevermind..Anyways, what are you gonna do now?" God asked.

     "I don't know...But all I know is, there is no way I'm asking him out. He needs to ask me out!" She declared.

     "Is Zabuza no longer an option?"

     "Ah...I don't know...Ever since Kakashi confessed, I haven't felt any attraction to anyone else anymore."

      "Oh? Is that how it works in the real world?" God laughed.

     "No, it's just that I don't like it when I like two people at the same time. I'm not doing that to Kakashi."

     Suddenly, Kiyo barged into her room, with God quickly disappearing, "Kiyo?! What's wrong?"

    "Tsunade-Sama, she's calling for you. She sounded quite worried." 

    "Oh, okay. Thanks!" She smiled, using a portal and appearing in front of Tsunade.

     "Tsunade-Sama, what's wrong?"

     "Oh, good. You're here. Kakashi just got a mission and said he needed you urgently." She smiled.