Part 40:

'Hey, fashionista. Your blush is showing.'

      'Huh?! Shoot!'

      Fuyumi covered her face, and using her powers to hide her blushing. Kakashi chuckled, seeing her all flustered and red for the first time.

     "Guess you can get flustered.." He smiled.

     "S-So, why'd you come here?" She asked.

     "I wanted to see you." 

     Fuyumi blushed, but calmed down, thinking he couldn't see, only for God to confirm that he could.

     'How can he see?!'

     'You must have wanted him to see it.'

     'But-'

     'You like the teasing, right?'

     'Well, duh. But, I blush easily!'

     "W-Well..You've seen me so..now what?" She muttered, looking down, trying her hardest to get rid of the blush on her face.

     "I wanted to hang out here for a bit, I didn't realise you'd be in here. I thought I could surprise you." He chuckled.

     "You were going to enter my room without permission?! I'm a lady!" 

     "Yeah, yeah. Lady..I wanted to ask if I could spend the night."

     "Spend the night?!"

     "Well, my house is currently under renovations, and I don't exactly want to go anywhere else."

     "I don't mind, I think I have a guest room-"

     "No. Here."

     "H-Here?!" 

     Kakashi nodded, with an innocent smile on his face. Fuyumi could not risk anything, and lowered her head.

     "I-I don't mind.."

     "I think Kiyo and Shikamaru have left already, why not close for the day?" Kakashi suggested.

     Fuyumi look out the window, seeing it getting dark and nodded, "I'll go close up, I should some male clothes in my closet, you can head to bed first." She said, running downstairs to quickly clean up.

     'Fuyumi.'

     'Yeah?'

     'Why not sleep in your living room or guest room? Maybe Kakashi wants the soft pillow.'

     'Oh..I thought maybe..he wanted to be with me, but your idea makes more sense, I guess...'

     Fuyumi sighed unhappily, walking into the guest room and sadly lying down on the bed.

     She slowly went to sleep, with the last thing she saw was the door opening.

     'Maybe..My prayers will be answered..Maybe, Kakashi does want me to be with him..'

~~~

     Fuyumi fluttered her eyes open, seeing a wall in front of her.

     'I guess he just wanted to check on me.'

     She turned and sat up, seeing how it was midnight, and walked out, getting a glass of water.

     "Fuyumi."

     She jumped, turning to face Kakashi, "Yeah?"

     "If you were uncomfortable with me in the same room as you, you could've said something."

     "I wasn't, I just thought you wanted my pillows..."

     "Really?"

     'Now I realise how stupid that sounds, damn you, God!'

     'Hey!'

     'I mean what I said!'

     "If you really don't mind, let's go." He nodded, taking her hand and pulling her along with him to her room.

     Fuyumi happily jumped into her bed, lying down with content, only to feel the other side of her bed sink.

     'Oh my god, my prayers were answered!'

     "You don't mind, right?" He asked.

     "Nope." She said, turning the other way to hide her blush.

     "Fuyumi, can't we talk before we sleep for a bit?"

     "Huh? Oh, I don't mind." Fuyumi nodded.

     "For so long, I thought you were a spy of some sort." Kakashi sighed.

     'He's admitting it?!'

     "Since when? Since I was 13?"

     "Yeah.."

     "When did you stop?" Fuyumi asked.

     "The time I went to your house as a private model." He sighed.

     "Oh..I thought it would've been the time..I cried in front of you.." She cringed, finding it embarrassing now.

     He laughed, "I did. But I became suspicious again, I just couldn't comprehend it. How a powerful girl, who was never heard of, became a fashion sensation at the age of 13." 

     'Well, I guess I never thought about how odd that would be.'

     "I guess that make sense.." She shrugged.

    'If I were to tell him, would he believe me?'

     "I wanted to know what you had done in the 13 years. What you had done so that no one knew who you were."

     "I didn't really have any idea on what I wanted to do, I slowly realised what I wanted to do, when I got older." Fuyumi muttered.

     'It's not a lie, I started my business in the real world at 14 which is quite similar. I only realised what I wanted to do, once I lost my mom at 13. I was just going to become a doctor like what everyone wanted.'

     "Did you have any parents?" He asked.

     "No..Not when my life started at least." She sighed.

     'I don't want to lie, I didn't have parents when I started my life here. But I did before..'

     Kakashi sat up, which startled her, "Kakashi?"

     "I'm sorry, Fuyumi. I don't want to lie to you.."

     "You didn't come here just to see me, did you?" Fuyumi sighed.

    "Well, I thought so. I was going to stay here and find out who you really are, but not anymore I think..." Kakashi muttered.

     "I've been using the idea of investigating you as an excuse for some time now. I kept trying to find out more about you."

     "Oh? When did you change your mind?" Fuyumi questioned.

     "I'm not sure, maybe after our mission together."

     "What made you change your mind?" She asked, wondering if the reason was what she was thinking.

     "I changed my mind after I realised it..."

     "I'm in love with you."