Part 16:

"Itachi-San? Kisame-San? What are you two doing here? Oh! You're wearing my clothes!" Fuyumi cheered.

       "Woman, where do you go which makes you meet up with so many people?!" Jiraiya asked, dumbfounded by how she was able to meet them, and come back alive.

       'I only need the jinchuriki, but if Fuyumi is as powerful as the others say, she could be useful...If his concern is mainly Naruto, I could take her first.'

       Fuyumi appeared beside Itachi, with Kisame putting his sword to her neck, near her hair, "Kisame-San, do not let any part of my hair get cut off."

      "Okay, bossy."

     "Are you two going to try to kill me? If so-"

     "No, we're just taking you." Kisame said.

     "Wow, so much better." Fuyumi sighed.

     Jiraiya looked worriedly at Fuyumi, but Fuyumi winked at him and showed a small okay sign.

     Fuyumi waited until Sasuke was near and tried to leave, but was stopped, "Don't move, Fuyumi. We aren't hurting you right now, don't change that."

      "I won't." Fuyumi smiled.

      "Itachi...I'm going to kill you." Sasuke said, appearing at the corridor.

       "Sasuke, I'm not here for you." Itachi said.

      'So the person Sasuke wanted to kill was his brother? I thought it was me.'

       Sasuke activated his Chidori and charged at Itachi, which he blocked and broke his arm. Fuyumi wasn't used to seeing it in real life and winced, moving back, Kisame noticed, covering her eyes and covering her ears.

      'She's just a fashion designer, she can't exactly be used to these kinds of things...'

      Fuyumi calmed down after a bit, using her chakra to stop Itachi from choking him, "Fuyumi, I told you to stay put." Itachi glared.

     "Can't do that right now, Sasuke's my friend." Fuyumi glared back.

     Itachi tried to hurt her to make her stay put, but Itachi couldn't hurt her since his hand got electrocuted before touching her. Fuyumi checked on Sasuke, and let Sasuke hold her hand for the time being since he was injured.

     Sasuke noticed she looked tired, "Are you able to use my chakra to heal me? I don't mind losing consciousness if it's you.."

      'That was smooth.'

     Fuyumi sighed and nodded at him, healing him by using his own chakra. Jiraiya had used his strength to get Itachi and Kisame, but Itachi had used his Mangekyo Sharingan to eascape.

      "Jiraiya-Sama, I've healed him already. Have we called for help yet?" Fuyumi asked, even though she knew that Guy was coming soon.

     'Shoot, I forgot how Guy arrived. Nothing dangerous, right?'

     Fuyumi gasped when Guy arrived, hitting Jiraiya in the head. Fuyumi stifled a laugh before Guy took Sasuke away to go back to the village.

     "Naruto, we'll hold our training for a while. We need to find Tsunade." Jiraiya explained.

     Jiraiya gave a budget to Naruto, and tried to give one to  Fuyumi, who refused to let him do that. Naruto had been thinking of what Jiraiya said to him, wanting to keep Fuyumi safe.

~

     "Naruto, you know this is your only chance to try. A lot of people like her."

     "Huh? Sakura-Chan?"

     "No, Fuyumi."

     "I don't like her like that. She's like my older sister!" Naruto shook her head, smiling happily.

     "Well, a lot of people like her. So you better make sure she doesn't get with the wrong guy." Jiraiya laughed.

~

     'I don't want Fuyumi to be sad...I need to make sure she stays happy.'

     "Naruto, I found this for you. Here." Fuyumi smiled, passing him a limited edition ramen.

     "Fuyumi...You're amazing!" Naruto cried, hugging the ramen.

      "Thank you." Fuyumi chuckled.

       "Well, I'm out of money. Let's go check on Pervy Sage." Naruto said.

       "Okay, I'm done too." Fuyumi agreed, following Naruto.

        "Wait, you mean that the ramen costs that much that you ran out?" Naruto asked, feeling guilty.

       "I don't have a budget. I just don't want to buy anything else." Fuyumi explained.

       "Oh, that's good. Let's go!" Naruto sighed in relief, going to find Jiraiya with Fuyumi following.

       When they found Jiraiya at the bar, with Naruto's wallet all out. Naruto fumed.

       "YOU SPENT ALL MY HARD EARNED MONEY FROM MY MISSIONS!" Naruto yelled.

       "O-Oh, Naruto...You see, I didn't mean to-"

      "DON'T GIVE ME THAT CRAP! YOU SPENT ALL MY MONEY!" Naruto yelled, going to Jiraiya and grabbing his shirt.

      "Hey! Who's making all this noise?!" A man said, busting into the room.

      Fuyumi quickly moved to the side, taking a sip of water as the man got hit by Jiraiya's rasengan. 

      'It's so cool seeing this in person.'

     A random pop up appeared in front of her, and suddenly time stopped, which had a funny face of the man so she took a picture. 

[A gift from God; you may choose one of the four abilities. Each ability has a condition that must be completed to unlock it.]

An abundance of Chakra

Ability to resurrect

Ability to freeze time

Ability to erase memory

      'That's a lot of good options...However, it's not like I'll die anyways. But, erasing memory will help whenever I make a mistake. And freezing time can help me save a lot of people... A lot of chakra will basically let me have Byakugan and Sharingan. I can manipulate very well, so I guess erasing memory won't be as necessary. Freezing time is also really good, though. But, I guess I'm strong enough to protect others and myself. This should help a lot, then.'

      Fuyumi picked her option, and another notice came up.

[That was a test. You should've remembered that you can only get abilities at the start. As a result, a penalty shall be given]

      "WHAT?!"

      'Hehe.'

      "God! Don't you 'hehe' me! How could you?! I know what you said before! I thought I was getting a reward!" Fuyumi yelled.

      'Too bad.'

     "What's my penalty?" Fuyumi groaned.

    'Well, what are you supposed to do here?'

     "I'm supposed to...supposed to...I don't remember. What good does that do?!" 

    'Simple, it makes thing harder for you. Sure, you'll know the plot and what to do. But, you'll never be able to date Kakashi or Zabuza. And you'll never be able to figure out what you're supposed to do to continue staying here.'

     "It's not even possible to date them, I'm like 10 years too young. Why would I date them? " Fuyumi questioned.

     The god laughed in response before leaving.

     "Wait! Why are you laughing? And what do you mean stay here? I live here-"

    'You're a formidable individual. I expect the best from you.'