Part 22:

Fuyumi woke up to knocking on her door, "Why?! I slept so late yesterday.." She whined, going downstairs.

      She opened the door to see Shikamaru, "What's so important that I had to be waken up at like 3 in the morning."

      "It's 5 in the morning."

      "That does not make it better. So?"

      "We need help, to find Sasuke."

      "And you're asking me? I'm not a ninja."

      Everyone looked at her with a blank face, "Okay, I'll meet you at the gate, I'll go get ready."

      'Is this even allowed?'

      Fuyumi got ready and teleported to the gate, seeing Sakura there.

     "Wait, isn't it a bit dangerous for Fuyumi to go?"

     "She's the strongest person we know."

     "But, she's not ready to give up her life. She hasn't signed up for that yet..."

     "Oh, Sakura. You are very sweet, I won't die. No worries! I'll bring something back to you from Sasuke." Fuyumi smiled.

     They all left and set off for Sasuke. They've been jumping and jumping through the branches of the trees, Sakura's request not leaving Naruto's mind.

      Kiba then spoke, "The smell of two other people impinged on the five including Sasuke. The five are moving away from the smell of blood, what do we do?!"

      "Just like I thought, he has people guiding him." Shikamaru said,

      'What a pain..'

      "Then we need to hurry up and find Sasuke!" Naruto said.

      "Shut up, Naruto! That's for Shikamaru to decide." Kiba yelled.

      "If there's the smell of blood, a battle must've occured. If we go there, we might gain some information. But we'd have to be careful as we approach." Shikamaru explained.

     "But if we go there, Sasuke would already be passed the boarder." Neji brought up.

      "Then we'll go after Sasuke." Shikamaru said.

      "Finally! I've been waiting for this!" Naruto said with determination.

      "Wait. The fact that they had a battle means that they'll be on guard. They'll be alert in case someone is after them." Shikamaru explained.

      "Which means that the odds of ambushes and traps are quite high." Shikamaru explained.

       Kiba then stopped, "The enemies smell is everywhere!" Kiba told them, with Fuyumi sitting down on a tree branch and drinking iced tea.

      "Are you drinking iced tea?"

      "I was thirsty!"

      "How troublesome...Anyways, look above you."

      "A paper bomb and in five other places! That's the way a Perimeter Barrier is like." Neji realised.

       "Perimeter?" Choji questioned.

       "Perimeter type traps are activated when someone steps in the area marked by the enemy." Shikamaru explained. 

       "Oh, okay." Fuyumi nodded, pointing her finger and destroying the trap.

       "Damn."

       As they continued walking, they ran into more traps, which they had no problems passing by because Fuyumi made them float above the traps.