Part 36:

"Fuyumi, will you be joining them on meeting the spy?" Tsunade asked.

      "I may be a ninja on paper, but I'm not a ninja. Besides, I got kidnapped twice already, I'm not too sure if I should leave." Fuyumi shook her head.

      "Right, then can you help me take care of Kakashi? He's going to be in the hospital for quite a while." She explained.

     "Sure, no problem." Fuyumi nodded, about to leave when Tsunade stopped her.

     "Wait, Fuyumi. You helped Sakura while you were still kidnapped, right? The little bow, Kakashi said it was you."

      "Um, yeah. It was me. I fell asleep and went to find you, I found Sakura and Kankuro's condition, so I gave her a little boost." 

      "Could you do it again? While awake?" Tsunade asked.

     "For healing, chakra or power?"

     "All, if possible."

     "Ah..I can when I'm awake, but...I need to put this on someone, so I can see what happens. I can't constantly provide healing, chakra or power, so I can give it when its necessary." Fuyumi explained, taking out a small marble charm.

      "I can wear it." Sakura said, and Fuyumi put it near the middle of her torso.

     "Speaking of this, Tsunade-Sama. Can I return this to you?" Fuyumi asked, taking out her headband.

     "Why? You are a ninja, technically."

     "Not really. You can put me as an exception, I don't mind! I just feel bad for holding it when I'm no where as good as a ninja." Fuyumi explained, placing the headband on her desk.

     "Fuyumi! Fuyumi! Do you have anything for me?" Naruto asked excitedly.

     "Naruto, this wasn't even for me!" Sakura scolded.

     Fuyumi laughed and thought of something, "How about this?" Fuyumi asked, a marble charm in the shape of a naruto fishcake appearing.

     "Yay!"

     "Does it allow you to look through it as well?"

     "If I want it to, but yours is automatic, I'll probably use his if Naruto goes missing." Fuyumi explained.

     "Will you be coming if its urgent?" Sakura asked.

     "Of course." Fuyumi nodded, giving Sakura relief.

     Once Sakura and Naruto left to meet their new team, Fuyumi went to visit Kakashi.

      "Kakashi, are you awake?" Fuyumi whispered, peeking her head through the door.

      "Mhm..Yeah.." He groaned, sitting up.

      "Sorry, did I wake you?" Fuyumi asked, feeling guilty.

      "No, no. It's fine, come in."

      Fuyumi walked in with some desserts and some delicacies from her cafe and restaurant.

      "Smells good." Kakashi smiled as Fuyumi went inside and placed the food on the table next to him.

      "How much longer until you're discharged?" She asked.

      "A few more weeks."  

      "I'm glad you're okay, I could see how intense the fight was. Do you have anything you need? I can heal you if you need, or if you need something else." Fuyumi asked.